ttmaguire6
dekotacat1

Why do girls take things so serious even when your joking?

ttmaguire6

Con

So i find that girls take things so offensive when you are kidding... For example, i will be talking to a girl and she will call me stupid but she will be completely joking then like 5 min late i will call her dumb 100% joking and it is completely obvious... She gets really made and uses it against me for like the next 3 days then flips out on me about how i am always being mean to her when she can only remember when i said that to her and i was joking...There are many more examples but that is just one that has happened to me! Thank you i am really excited to debate this!!
dekotacat1

Pro

because we as girls dont find it funny some of the jokes you boys do hurt us we think its mean and hurtful
ttmaguire6

Con

but she just finished calling me stupid... http://www.wikihow.com... all gils need to do this...
dekotacat1

Pro

yes but as a girl i think its different calling a girl dumb and stupid ! stupid is a way of joking dumb isn't
ttmaguire6

Con

ttmaguire6 forfeited this round.
dekotacat1

Pro

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
ttmaguire6

Con

ttmaguire6 forfeited this round.
dekotacat1

Pro

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
ttmaguire6

Con

ttmaguire6 forfeited this round.
dekotacat1

Pro

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
Posted by sabrin100 2 years ago
sabrin100
But the meaning is nearly the same .
Posted by Berend 2 years ago
Berend
They do not think the same and girl are more emotional and sensitive were are boys are more... Else that is self explanatory.
Posted by Forthelulz 2 years ago
Forthelulz
It's because guys and girls think differently. Girls are more likely to form cults of personality, known as cliques, to deal with a threat or perceived threat. The girl who the clique is attacking? She must be the bad guy in this context. Guys are more honorable, and will face the other guy head-on. That's why guys are less afraid of insults.
Guys who mostly hang around other guys will have this problem. I remember, personally, that I was at some pizza place with a couple of my buddies, the guys in the booth next to us started making off-color jokes and tall tales. There were no females present. When some girls walked in, they just kept on going. Among the girls were their girlfriends, apparently. When they noticed their girlfriends, you could hear a pin drop. Their girlfriends ran off crying. At that exact moment, the check for our food appeared, we paid, and went off to play a rousing pickup game of basketball.
The moral of the story is that guys who are used to working with other guys may be jerks to women by female standards, but are being friendly by their own standards.
Also, dekotakat, you had better be really good at math for that level of spelling SNAFUS. I am not calling you stupid or dumb, just noting that spelling and grammar are not your strong suits.
Posted by dekotacat1 2 years ago
dekotacat1
also call a girl stuped and dumb can be very different when people say wow ur so stuped we girls do think of it as a joke but when you say your so dumb we dont well i dont and that may just be me because i am a girl and im dumb so it hurt when people say it to me but when you say ur so stuped it doesnt relly matter to me because i know its a joke