liamwells
XxMelissaxX

Why do people believe that Muslims are terrorists?

liamwells

Pro

do you know why people believe that Muslims are terrorist?
XxMelissaxX

Con

People believe that because some, and only some, Muslims are terrorists. I am a Muslim myself. Am I a terrorist? No.
Some Muslims mininterpret the Word of God and involve themselves in wrong-doing. They end up participating in terrorist activity but this shouldn't be happening. The Prophet did not encourage terrorism, neither did God.
liamwells

Pro

liamwells forfeited this round.
liamwells

Pro

liamwells forfeited this round.
XxMelissaxX

Con

Why the forfeit?
Posted by Stonehe4rt 1 year ago
Stonehe4rt
Some times I have mixed feelings about Islam, however I turned away from it when I read passages like "Allah hates the Sinner." Why would a God hate anything? Wouldnt you think he would just smite it immediately? However the Christian God loves both the Sinner and Saint. Those types of things are what made the difference, Islam is deed based, do this and that, never do that, ect... However Christianity is only faith based, love god, love others, try your best. I don't think its very Christian to dig on Islamics though, many are very nice people! I have had great friendships with Muslims. Christians and Muslims are brothers in the Quaran and should love each other, however I do think the Quaran had some points wrong, (like Muhammad taking women as slaves during wars times.... thats not really something a Christian would do, so thats the main difference.) There are many similarities between the religions.

Also PonticGreek is correct, ISIS are not Muslim, they just use that as an excuse to denounce religion and justify their evil acts. I mean if ISIS was on some "Religious Terror War" They wouldnt team up with Bokko Haram which kidnapped and raped 200-300 highschool girls and those girls were never saved. Really if there was a Radical Muslim group, they would be going around hunting ISIS and Bokko Haram and Serial Killers and ect... You would expect it to be more of a vigilante group rather than this terror groups that kills innocents and Christians who are suppose to be like brothers with Muslims. Plus the name of ISIS itself is the name of a Satanic Moon Goddess, not Muslim. So yeah, also it isnt very easy to find a needle in a hay stack. A person who fakes their religion is not always easily spotted, I mean you have millions upon millions of Muslims, how are they going to find the ISIS members? Muslims I doubt are "hiding" them because many Muslims have been victims of ISIS themselves. Its not like every ISIS member has a uniform! So dont hate on others!
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 year ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Allow me to rephrase, WHY aren't the Muslims turning in the Radicals who ARE besmirching the Muslim faith? I mean surely they can tell who they are? We don't so till Muslims start policing their own, everyone will be considered one. It's just that way.
FollowerofChrist1955
PonticGreekMacedonian
The people of ISIS are not Muslims, they are doing everything against the Muslim religion, therefore they are not Muslims and so terrorists are not Muslims!!!

And yet, NO Muslim is turning them in are they? IF they profane the name of Muslim, why are Muslims not turning them in in droves? Their NOT are they, deniable plausibility only exists, if it IS plausible. For so many terrorist to exist WITHIN a Muslim community WITHOUT any detection by their fellow Muslims, is more than the logic of men will accept. A FALSE Christian, Catholic, Mormon or ANY religion IS very obvious. You cannot cry foul when YOU hide them among yourselves, that makes YOU complicit in their conducts and behavior, your NOT innocent, you know who they are where they are and yet remain silent!

That is plainly upon yourselves. You see the destruction they cause and say nothing? You see them daily walking about WITH you, and you DO nothing ..... what makes you any less than they? YOU allow them to profane Muslims! Crying they are not Muslims while YOU HIDE THEM? sorry .... nobodies biting!
Posted by PonticGreekMacedonian 1 year ago
PonticGreekMacedonian
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
religion=extremism=terrorism
Posted by XxMelissaxX 1 year ago
XxMelissaxX
I actually don't believe Muslims are terrorists. Not all of them at least. Not MOST of them. What the media portrays about us isn't really true.

I used "us" above because I'm a Muslim myself.
Posted by XxMelissaxX 1 year ago
XxMelissaxX
Me?
Posted by liamwells 1 year ago
liamwells
Why do you believe that Muslims are terrorists