SGR
Jerry947

Why do people fight if someone is L, G, B or T. It does not matter.

Jerry947 has forfeited round #2.

SGR

Pro

The world is a big place and if people of the same sex get engaged the world is neither going to care nor end. Let people do what they want, the world is a big place for you to get mad over something this stupid (And I"m not homosexual or whatever, I"m straight but seeing people kill each other over this is really stupid)

And I would like to have a religious Con in this debate (If possible).
Jerry947

Con

I accept this debate.
SGR

Pro

I expected you to give your argument, I specifically said that I wanted my opponent to give her/his opinion, but I will take

So tell me why do people like if you (if I"m correct and if not please forgive me) think the LGBT people do something wrong, and that "wrong" being marrying people they love?