Pussyfaggot69
RussellMania741

Why filthy Christians should be impaled

Pussyfaggot69 has forfeited round #2.

Pussyfaggot69

Pro

Greetings, my name is albur jazeem nazar. I am here to explain the severe dangers of Christians in our society. It is common knowledge that Christians have orchestrated several terrorist attacks against us peaceful Muslims. Therefore to eradicate this unholy behavior from our society, we must impale every single person who believes in Jesus Christ and his father.

These beliefs are utterly Neanderthal, if any one of you try to disagree, you will also receive punishment. For the impalement we are hiring "get the Christians impaled.com" service, for only 7,99$ you can have your own Christian slave impaled with a default wood chain, for an additional 20$ you can add custom designs to the crucifix they Weill be impaled in.

And remember kids "die for Christ, die for a lie".
RussellMania741

Con

You should change your title to, "Why filthy Americans should be impaled because most American's have no clue what is going on in their own goverment. I took the red pill a long time ago. I believe that 9/11 was an inside job, so America could go into Iraq. I don't support any of these wars because most wars are started by the Big banks and wallstreet. Most American's believe everything the media tells them. America is controlled by the global elite. Its not just Christians, but most of America including athiests. Most people can't think for themselves or just don't want to know the truth, so they took the blue pill.
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
Hi. it is what muslims can think of...Or a head shorter..Thats it..
Posted by RussellMania741 11 months ago
RussellMania741
I figured this debate was started because of Donald Trumps recent statements
Posted by fishhunter61 11 months ago
fishhunter61
I got a feeling that this is a troll debate.......