God_is_awesome
GMZ3R00

Why god is coming back

God_is_awesome

Pro

God is coming back, because if you read in the bible about the end times, a lot have came true.
End Time Sign - VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL IMMORALITY
Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'
Genesis 6:13 tells us that in Noah's day the "earth was filled with violence." And in Jude 1:7 it says that in Lot's day, Sodom and Gomorrha had given itself over to "fornication and strange flesh".
"2014 was a catastrophic year for millions caught up in violence."
2015 - MURDER RATES RISE SHARPLY IN MANY US CITIES
not only does violence and fornication rage across the whole world, homosexuality has become a "norm".
There are currently 110 MILLION Cases of sexually transmitted diseases with 20 MILLION new cases every year in America alone!
GMZ3R00

Con

I would like to disprove your notion of doors because chairs are spellbound: goats can eat poo, but numbers can't fornicate.

Chickens.

Prior to paralysis, horns levitate below up, and phone is not googly enough.

In other words, dog is not coming home, Timy
God_is_awesome

Pro

God_is_awesome forfeited this round.
GMZ3R00

Con

coons ejaculate
God_is_awesome

Pro

Lol at the comments. "the bible isn't a valid source'. Its the truth. But I know these so called "atheist" aren't going to believe this and get offended. I have a question though. You guys say he isn't real but get offended, How do you get offended by something that isn't real to you? ' you're forcing your religion on us', lol no we can literally say one thing and you get butt hurt.

anyway back to the original subject. Why god is coming back?
Just take a look around. Read the bible about the end time signs and see how many have already happened. Oh wait its not a "valid source". It is and it probably just has something in it, you've done and no its wrong and get butt hurt.

Here's a source. I suggest you take a look at it, but that's a suggestion.
http://www.signs-of-end-times.com...

and my opponent though, can't even make sense.
GMZ3R00

Con

My sense is perfect, but you only need one thing to begin to win (since you need to also prove the Bible's a valid source and that god's coming back): scientific evidence of god's existence.

I'll be waiting.
Posted by DonutQueen 9 months ago
DonutQueen
I am not offended by your religious view. I do however belive that your religion is not fact. By saying god is real because the bible said so is not a debate but an opinion.
Posted by Praisepasta 9 months ago
Praisepasta
Tling biblical stories is not a point of argument. Get it together.
Posted by DonutQueen 10 months ago
DonutQueen
The bible is not a valid source and you have failed to provide any other sources. Someone religious view of a religious book proves NOTHING. God probably never existed. That however is my opinion you are trying to state a fact.
Posted by WhineyMagiciann5 10 months ago
WhineyMagiciann5
provide sources for the statistics you brought up before any one takes them truthfully