Mafuba
bradthepsychic

Why goku would rekt naruto

Mafuba

Pro

Naruto fighting Pain threw two Rhino a mile high they said. They said the Rhino's were 50x the size of a normal Rhino. So thus 50x the weight.

An average Rhino weight 3 tons so they would weigh 150 tons each. Combined 300 tons, of course they said not only did Naruto catch them he threw them. A normal Rhino on average is 6 ft long. 50x bigger would make it 300ft long. According to physics, to lift something, you must be lifting with force double that of Gravity pulling it down. That puts Naruto at 600 tons. Keep in mind this was Sage Mode Naruto. A mile is 5280 ft. If he threw then that many feet. He only had to overcome the Rhinos' overall mass 17 times. Or throw with 17x the force pulling them down. Meaning Sage Mode Naruto threw 5,100 tons. This is assuming my friends gave me accurate information. Now, the say for every tailed form, his stat is increased x2. So that make Naruto, in Four Tails, at 81,600 tons. They then said from Four Tails to Eight Tails its x4 for every tail. This would put Naruto at 20,889,600 tons. Or 20 million, 889 thousand, 600 tons. This again is assuming the information they gave was accurate. They then said Nine-Tails was 16x stronger. So Naruto's final strength is

334,233,600 tons. Or 334 million, 233 thousand, 600 tons.

Again assuming the info they gave me was right.

Naruto's Speed was somewhat more difficult, but they supplied info.

He said Naruto crossed an ocean in only 2 seconds. I doubted this myself since all of Naruto takes place on one general continent. But I just wanted to prove how little chance Naruto has of beating Goku to them. To be generous I gave Naruto the Pacific Ocean as a measurement of that ocean. So Naruto crossed 12,300 mi in two seconds. This means he was moving at 6,150 mi/sec. Again this is Sage Mode, and if their assumptions are correct. And I was generous, it was probably much smaller than the Atlantic. So I multiply that x2, four times and I get 98,400 mi/sec. Then the 4x, I get 25,190,400 mi/sec. Then 16x 403,046,400 mi/sec.. Which would be Sage Mode Naruto at Nine-Tails. If my friend's info were correct.

For Naruto's durability I had nothing to really go by. But I found a work around that helped. The Largest Nuke ever detonated was 50 megatons and could decimate an entire city. Pain did the same, and Naruto took that attack. So Naruto's durability is at least 50 Megatons. Again this is Sage Mode, with 4-tails, it is 800 Megatons, 8-tails would be at 204,800 Megatons. 9-tails would be 3,276,800 megatons. Which is his final calculation lets compare.

Strength-Base Goku-400 Billion tons>> Nine-tailed Fox Sage Mode Naruto-335 million tons

Speed- Base Goku-2 Billion mi/sec>>Nine-tailed Fox Sage Mode Naruto -404 million mi/sec

Durability-Base Goku-53 Sextillion megatons of force>>>Nine Tailed Fox Sage Mode Naruto-3,276,800 megatons

This proves Goku's base form is more than what it would take to beat Naruto, and in this comparison all of Naruto's feats were generously calculated. Assuming my friends were right. Those Rhino's could've weighed far less, We do not know which ocean he crossed, or if it even was an ocean, and I am pretty sure Pain's attack that wiped out a village is weaker than the largest Nuke tested, as Villages are smaller than very large cities.
basically naruto lost.
bradthepsychic

Con

In the latest Dragon Ball Z movie, Resurrection Z, Goku in SSJG form was shot down by a mere laser pistol because he let his guard down. Sure, in a match of power Goku would win. But Naruto could find where Goku lets his guard down and defeat him.
Mafuba

Pro

Mafuba forfeited this round.
bradthepsychic

Con

bradthepsychic forfeited this round.
Mafuba

Pro

Anyone can get destroyed if they let their guard down. If you also add that goku was tired out after fighting Golden Frezia it would be understandable. Also in Dragonball super it is stated that Super Saiyan 2 Goku can tear through dimmensions. Also Master Roshi at an power level at 100-200 could blow up the moon. Goku's power level at the saiyan saga was 8000. (No not 9000 that was an error.) So he was 80X stronger then master roshi. So that's 80 moons blowing up at Naruto's face just in the Saiyan saga. Do you really think Naruto can best that?

Saiyan saga goku stomps.
bradthepsychic

Con

bradthepsychic forfeited this round.
Mafuba

Pro

Because Goku is stronger on every part Goku would stomp Naruto. Vote for Pro.

Thank you
bradthepsychic

Con

bradthepsychic forfeited this round.