Gs325jcbd
Dr.Intellegent

Why grand theft auto 4 is better than 5 ( plot wise)

Gs325jcbd
Started: 11/4/2013 Category: Games

Gs325jcbd

Pro

One of the biggest franchises in the gaming industry, grand theft auto. grand theft auto has sold millions of copies of their games to various people over the years. Their latest installment, Grand Theft Auto 5 launched a few weeks back. I own that game along with 4 and I find that the plot in 4 is more realistic and better than 5. 4 was about an Italian named , I forgot, who was trying to chase the "American dream". He tries to do good but bad just kept chasing his tail. The plot for 5 was about 3 people who become friends out of the blue, except for micheal and Trevor who knew eachother already. This is just odd. It seems as if Rockstar worked on the cars and environment and not the plot or character background. I found this hilarious about all the grad theft auto games. The civilians all look the same. If I kill a tall man with a suit, a few blocks later I see the same guy sitting opposite in a truck. Watchdogs will have a better plot and character stuff than grand theft auto though lol
Dr.Intellegent

Con

I believe that it dosent matter
Gs325jcbd

Pro

Dr. "Intelligent". I really enjoyed your argument. The plot is very important because it is what the game is all about, obviously.
Dr.Intellegent

Con

Thank you I am fond of your argument. So it is simple either vote (pro, con) is fine.
Dr.Intellegent

Con

Were supposed to debate now make an argument!!!
Gs325jcbd

Pro

Gs325jcbd forfeited this round.
Dr.Intellegent

Con

Well it seems my opponent is truely wrong and should be overthrown. Gta4 is better than five because 4 is simple easy and fun. The map isnt big and no exotic or fast cars are present. Why buy 5 if it cost so much? Wait till maybe 6 or when the economy is better. I dont believe our economy is ready for any buying since we are TOO MUCH IN DEPT
Gs325jcbd

Pro

Gs325jcbd forfeited this round.
Dr.Intellegent

Con

As i repeat my opponent dosebt prove aanything
Posted by Gs325jcbd 3 years ago
Gs325jcbd
sorry i missed the other rounds because my computer wasnt working -__-
Posted by Dombldoarr 3 years ago
Dombldoarr
Yes, GTA 4 did have a better plot than GTA V, but i think storyline comes after things like gameplay and realism in such games. Even though the plot of GTA 4 was good, i started losing interest in it after the gameplay got extremely repetitive. Also, GTA V has a good plot as well, even though the main characters are all scumbags. It gets the job done.
Posted by ssingh0247 3 years ago
ssingh0247
yes gta iv has a better plot and a very deep plot. but it has a lack of cheats and driving is terrible which is why i gave it a two out of five. the graphics were amazing which they focused on way too much. now in order to understand the game you have too play the game several times. now most of the game play is terrible because the cops know its you when you shoot. Niko left Europe to see his cousin Roman to pursue the American dream. Niko learns that everything Roman had told him was a lie. i am not going to tell you the rest of the story because it is a long story.
Vote Placed by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
Gs325jcbdDr.IntellegentTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had better arguments and spelling.