Why have my appendeges superseeded yours?

It's obvious that I am above you (DDO travelers) in all respects. The intellectual capacity of your crainial appendages are all DWARFED by mine. This being the case, I have attempted to figure out WHY I was given my powers. This is quintessential to foster my understanding the greater powers. Their abilities are beyond even MY unfathomable grasp.

I accept the debate. I look forward to your opening statements. Good luck sir.

Premature ejaculation is destroying our infrastructure.

Okay, this debate will be very interesting. Let's get started!

appendage- (often with negative or pejorative connotations) a thing that is added or attached to something larger or more important. [1]

cranial- of or relating to the skull or cranium. [2]

cranium- the skull, especially the part enclosing the brain. [3]

Let's get this straight: the number of appendages you have don't relate to your intelligence. The cranium. like the definition states, is a part of the skull that encloses the brain. This is not to be mistaken for the brain or any part of it.

In humans, you can't have cranial appendages. Humans can't have horns, pronghorns, or antlers. The one exception is if you have Cutaneous horns. These have no harmful or beneficial symptoms, let alone any relating to intelligence. [4] But getting radiation therapy for this can effect your memory or speech. [5] So if you do have a cranial appendage, (Cutaneous horn) you might actually become dumber, in many respects. Relating to this, another treatment option, curettage and electrodesiccation, has side effects of temporary or permanent nerve damage. [6] Surgery to remove these might result in blood loss, which can kill you in extreme examples.

My opponent also claims can premature ejaculation is destroying our infrastructure.

Infrastructure- the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g., buildings, roads, and power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise. [7]

If a man ejaculates early then the world will fall apart or something? There's no evidence to support this. One man doesn't affect the whole structure of our world, unless he's an extremely influential world leader, say, Hitler. But even in this case, Hitler's sexual activity has zero effect on our infrastructure.

I believe that you don't have incredible intelligence due to cranial appendages and I just proved why. Thank you for your arguments. Peace.

lol I'm not responding to that novel

A novel is a bare minimum of 40,000 words [1] and here is a definition just because.

Novel- a fictitious prose narrative of book length, typically representing character and action with some degree of realism. [2]

So, technically, even with this figure of speech, you're still unaware of the real length of a novel. My argument was actually 310 words, according to the spell checker I typed it on. If you won't even respond to my argument, you should've restricted the characters. It still remains maximum 8,000 so I have the right to use every single character of that limit.

If you won't respond to my arguments, then did you even take the time to read it? I would love an explanation because this is just unprofessional.

In my response, I must become a grammar Nazi for the sake of making a point. Like WAM said in the comments, you spelled cranial and appendages wrong. WAM also told you the definition of supersede, but I'll provide one so you can understand exactly what I mean.

Supersede- take the place of (a person or thing previously in authority or use); supplant. [3]

So the real title (with grammatical corrections) reads what follows: 'Why Have My Appendages Replaced Yours?' Your appendages can't replace mine. This is impossible. So with spelling corrections, grammatical errors, and a misinterpreted definition, how is it that you're intellectual capacity is higher than all of ours on DDO?

Again, WAM said that since these cranial appendages are external, they can't have intellectual capacity. So, thank you WAM for commenting. You deserve a prize.

Anyway, back to your opening argument. It's really lovely. I would like to see an example of the same scenario happening anywhere in the world. Please, I mean it. Premature ejaculation has no effects on our infrastructure. If it did, we'd be in chaos.

Your first round is what I'll focus on now. If you're above us, then how is it that, out of 110 debates, you have a 36.07% win ratio? [4] It seems that if you really were above us, then you would win every single debate you've done. This is your main focus overall. You don't have all the answers, neither do I. So you can't say that you have the highest capacity of everyone on DDO.

So, I'll be off. If you didn't read round 2, I suggest you do that, because I didn't post it for you to ignore it and shrug it off as an inconvenience. I hope you enjoyed the debate, because I did. Best wishes to you, mate.

Posted by missbailey8 6 months ago
The last round was meant for rebuttals , I believe. My opponent just didn't respond to mine, so I responded to his.
Posted by Briannj17 6 months ago
Pro there should be no new arguments in the last round.
Posted by DATXDUDE 6 months ago
"You're that smart, you picked the con side..."

Well clearly I am, as I have more appendages.

"The word supersede is a synonym for 'replace', however, if I am not mistaken"...(More useless GARBAGE)

You are mistaken. And so were your parents when they conceived of you. I'm more funny than you, more sexy than you, and I will ALWAYS get all the bichs. DEAL WITH IT>
Posted by WAM 6 months ago
You're that smart, you picked the con side...

Also, it's not spelled 'crainial', but cranial, appendages, which you could not spell correctly in the title either, are external body parts, and frankly do not possess any intelligence. You do not become smarter the more appendages you have. Otherwise centipedes would be some of that smartest animals alive.

The word supersede is a synonym for 'replace', however, if I am not mistaken, donors for limb transplants are usually brain dead individuals. Sounds like you? So unless you have donated some of your limbs, which thus have 'superseded' someone else's, this debate is absolutely useless....