SnoopyKiwi
G3cyrB

Why is Bryce so Rachet?

SnoopyKiwi

Pro

Bryce yo so Rachet I bite my thumb at u and rip out yo weave. I mean do you even watch MLP?
G3cyrB

Con

I'm just going to jump right into this.
"Bryce yo so Ratchet"
The definition of ratchet, as stated by Google, is "a device consisting of a bar or wheel with a set of angled teeth in which a pawl, cog, or tooth engages, allowing motion in one direction only." This definition states nowhere that a ratchet is something that is alive. I am alive, therefor, I cannot be a ratchet.
"I bite my thumb at u"
Biting your own thumb will only hurt you, and I will not be affected in any way.
"rip out yo weave"
The definition of weave is "a hairstyle created by weaving pieces of real or artificial hair into a person's existing hair..." Fortunately for me, I do not have any artificial hair weaved into my own. Therefor, I have no weave for you to rip off in the first place.
"I mean do you even watch MLP?"
My Little Pony is a child's cartoon that I have no desire to watch.
SnoopyKiwi

Pro

" MLP is a childs cartoon show I have no desire to watch" My opponent has clearly made a mistake because A) He is a neck beard fedora wearing fagEt B) Have you seen the /mlp/ section of 4chan that shizzel is not for ducking kids
G3cyrB

Con

Okay. first of all, You aren't even arguing as to me being "ratchet" or not, but okay.
"He is a neck beard fedora wearing fagEt"
See, I do not have a neck beard, nor do I own a fedora. Therefor, I am not this horrid sounding "neck beard fedora wearing fagEt".
"Have you seen the /mlp/ section of 4chan that shizzel is not for ducking kids"
Nothing on 4chan is for kids. If there is a show, regardless of what it is, there will always be adult content for it. That's just something you can't stop. Also, Rule 34. That is all.
Lastly, you are clearly trying to avoid this because I'm obviously the better arguer.
SnoopyKiwi

Pro

My opponent has seem to made a incredible mistake
1) "I am not a neck beard and nor do I wear a fedora"
This statement is incredibly false due to the fact that A) Bryce is the definition of neck beard on Urban Dictionary (a very valid source) and B) we have photo evidence showing Bryce wearing a fedora.
For a fact check you can check www.urbandictionary.com

2) Bryce really needs to get good because he has never A) played Dark Souls which is a terrible crime against humanity, B) Bryce doesn't even praise the sun because he doesn't play dark souls and C) I have beaten Dark Souls therefore I am better than u. GG now get out of my site you filthy casual.
G3cyrB

Con

G3cyrB forfeited this round.
Posted by G3cyrB 3 years ago
G3cyrB
See? Even this fine young gentleman agrees with my stance.
Posted by SethC 3 years ago
SethC
My friends, I feel that Bryce is the less ratchet one in this debate. He is not the definition of ratchet in any dictionary. If he is, please present some evidence as to why he is.