SactownBoom
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

Why is Everyone on DDO Gigantic Pussbags?

diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Started: 3/14/2016 Category: Arts

SactownBoom

Pro

You're all worthless and weak. Now drop and give me 20.
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

Con

Oh, you hurt my feeling. REPORTED! REPORTED! REPORTED! REPORTED! REPORTED! REPORTED!

If anyone votes against me, I'm telling you now, I'm reporting it.

Blade-of-truth will save me! Help me Blade-of-Truth! I'm losing. Blade-of-Truth to the rescue! He'll wipe out all those mean and nasty votes against me.

If you continue to hurt my feelings, I'm going to make a thread all about MYSELF in the forum.
SactownBoom

Pro

I'm sorry you feel that way. In these kind of circumstances I always feel that it's best to look at the facts. You've had 4 vote removals now. Each time you had a vote removed I personally contacted you and included a voting guide. This guide is very easy to understand and clearly shows what we are looking for in regards to good votes.

This means that you've now had 3 chances to look at the guide that I shared with you and vote accordingly. If you simply took the time to review the guide you would know for a fact that your vote isn't good. There is no BS happening here. What is happening is the suspension of voting privileges for someone who has continued to ignore the guide I've shared.

I hope you understand that this could have been avoided after the 1st removal, had you simply decided to actually read the guide I shared with you and vote accordingly. This is your fault, completely. Once you accept the reality of this situation, instead of blaming others for your own mistakes, we can move forward and work together to improve your vote quality.

diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

Con

Well that's a load of sanctimonious crap. I concede.

Wait, no I don't.

Did you read the voter guide?

http://www.gutenberg.org...

here are the contents for easy reference.

CONTENTS

BOOK ONE: 1805

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

CHAPTER XXII

CHAPTER XXIII

CHAPTER XXIV

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER XXVI

CHAPTER XXVII

CHAPTER XXVIII

BOOK TWO: 1805

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

BOOK THREE: 1805

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

BOOK FOUR: 1806

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

BOOK FIVE: 1806 - 07

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

CHAPTER XXII

BOOK SIX: 1808 - 10

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

CHAPTER XXII

CHAPTER XXIII

CHAPTER XXIV

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER XXVI

BOOK SEVEN: 1810 - 11

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

BOOK EIGHT: 1811 - 12

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

CHAPTER XXII

BOOK NINE: 1812

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

CHAPTER XXII

CHAPTER XXIII

BOOK TEN: 1812

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

CHAPTER XXII

CHAPTER XXIII

CHAPTER XXIV

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER XXVI

CHAPTER XXVII

CHAPTER XXVIII

CHAPTER XXIX

CHAPTER XXX

CHAPTER XXXI

CHAPTER XXXII

CHAPTER XXXIII

CHAPTER XXXIV

CHAPTER XXXV

CHAPTER XXXVI

CHAPTER XXXVII

CHAPTER XXXVIII

CHAPTER XXXIX

BOOK ELEVEN: 1812

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

CHAPTER XXI

CHAPTER XXII

CHAPTER XXIII

CHAPTER XXIV

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER XXVI

CHAPTER XXVII

CHAPTER XXVIII

CHAPTER XXIX

CHAPTER XXX

CHAPTER XXXI

CHAPTER XXXII

CHAPTER XXXIII

CHAPTER XXXIV

BOOK TWELVE: 1812

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

BOOK THIRTEEN: 1812

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

BOOK FOURTEEN: 1812

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

BOOK FIFTEEN: 1812 - 13

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVII

CHAPTER XVIII

CHAPTER XIX

CHAPTER XX

FIRST EPILOGUE: 1813 - 20

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIV

CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XVI

SECOND EPILOGUE

CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

CHAPTER III

CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER V

CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER IX

CHAPTER X

CHAPTER XI

CHAPTER XII
SactownBoom

Pro

This site is so awesome.
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

Con

i thik homewerk shood be baned from skool beecaws i hav two praktise for my Cheerleading spourt. Can u put both feet behind ur ears? No! Cheerleading is a sprot. Homewerk caszes to much stress and i dont nead to no it anyway. Your a bully.
SactownBoom

Pro

About Me: I'm ambitious, perceptive, and passionate. I like to think of myself as physically fit and find an equal amount of pleasure in boxing, gardening, or reading a book. I value a good conversation above almost all else, and aspire to become a lawyer someday.
Activities: I enjoy lifting weights, reading, socializing, and spending time with my pets. I serve on the advisory board of a local non-profit which is an amazing experience. I enjoy most outdoor activities yet also value my own private time at home.
Beliefs: I have a wide array of beliefs stemming from multiple religions and certain principles I try to live by on a daily basis.
Books: Different books have left impacts for different reasons, so it's kind of hard to really say which are my favorites. To list a few in no particular order: The Prophet|The Prince|Bhagavad-Gita|Wisdom of Confucius|Lack and Transcendence|Manifesto|Five Dialogues|Lapham's Quarterly|The Little Prince|Homer's Odyssey|The Trial|Siddhartha|The Kite Runner|The Alchemist... I tend to enjoy philosophical works, biographies, fiction, and periodical literature.
Movies: Dean Spanley|Doomsday Book|The Pianist|Schindler's List|Waking Life|The Man who would be King|Being There|2001: A Space Odyssey|Citizen Kane|Apocalypse Now|Saving Private Ryan|IP Man I & II
Music: I enjoy a wide variety of music depending on my mood or activities. While lifting weights I prefer gangster rap or death metal. While studying/relaxing I enjoy classical compositions. My 3 favorite Pandora channels are Lamb of God, Project Pat, and Johann Sebastian Bach.
Quotes: "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." - Oscar Wilde

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

"There is no great genius without a mixture of madness." - Aristotle

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." - Albert Einstein

"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education." - Wilson Mizner

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur." - Unknown Author
Sports Teams: My favorite sport is voting on debates. Help me achieve my goal of being a star athlete in this sport by sending me any and all unvoted debates. Additionally, if you ever need a debate judge you can always nominate me!
TV Shows: I prefer anime, documentaries, and comedies. Some favorites of late (been on an anime spree): Attack on Titan, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fate/Zero, Terra Formars, Hunter x Hunter, Ouran High School Host Club.

diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

Con

Atheists love to live under the delusion that they are the guardians of rationality. But how can they hold this title when they cannot even articulate a rational way to know truth from fiction. If they cannot do this, they are literally ignorant and the ignorant cannot guard anything. So, what atheist can give me a rational way atheists know truth from fiction?

Answering this question is the sole purpose for this debate. If you are unable or unwilling to answer this question, do not respond to this debate. Likewise, if you do not believe in reality, believe you make it up or deny it is objective or knowable, or if you do not know how to rationally know truth from fiction, do not respond to this debate. If you are terrified of cross-examination or madly in love with red herrings, do not respond to this debate. If you have responded before, do not respond to this debate. After all, if you had nothing rational to say then, you will having nothing rational to say now.

If all you have is "science", do not respond to this debate, for science relies on the your senses and reason, which begs the question of how you know your senses and reason are valid. Perhaps you can tell me, which is fine, but if the way you validate you senses and reason is with your senses and reason, you lose the debate because that is circular reasoning and circular reasoning is not rational.

if you respond in violation of these rules, you automatically lose the debate.
SactownBoom

Pro

So you submit to defeat, you agree that you are wrong for griefing my tastes in music earlier!!??? It seems like it, it seems as though you've ran out of substantive arguments and are forced to rely on hurling childish insults indiscriminately. Especially with your last comment (The equivalent of crying "Uncle" lmao), you illustrate that you STILL somehow think that you're scorin' points or anybody *Besides your 2 friends* gives a flying f*ck about your arguments or opinions. I accept your apology, but it is a poor haphazard shoddy apology (It's disguised that way for a reason; you're essentially apologizing, but you do so in a brash/arrogant manner, to protect your pride/ego/"points"; you want me to stop commenting so that you can claim you "won". While I accept the apology, it's not ending like this. Learn how to have a decent discussion with other people, and understand that music is subjective, there is no "right" or "wrong" answers with this topic. It could've been a decent discussion, instead it turned to be a flame war and you desperately trying to score points with each exchange. Learn when to fold, learn manners, and learn to broaden your horizons.....)

Whoah there Major, you already apologized to me for the harassment regarding my opinion in music in the 1st comment!!! A sh*tty argument is the equivalent of an apology. Nobody's cheering for you, no points, no audience, no reactions; why do you insist upon yourself??? Is it because you're an immature narcissist who's desperate to have the last word in every-single-thing as some sort of "win"!!??? Pathetic, just like Pearl Jam you feel the need to "just keep swimming", even though there's no f*cking point in it anymore!!!!! Like I said earlier, none of your sh*t is working on me, you need to learn how to fold when an argument isn't getting you anywhere (Like pissin' in the wind, you also need to learn how to interact with others and how to have a decent discussion. Take off your mask[s] off, I bet you're no older than 15.....). Drop this "go-for-broke; a-ha, you took the bait" crap already, it isn't working and it literally speaks volumes about your true identity. Once the apology has been accepted there are no "take-backs" (God, the epitome of immaturity.....), the discussion is over and you've run out of steam a long time agi. Calling me "crazy" as your only remark soundly reinforces the entirety of this comment. Seeing as I put the word "Eccentric" in my name, people should really have a good idea of what they're up against, you screaming about how "crazy" I am reinforces my point that your points are just desperate pleas for attention (WHAT, did I "mislead" you, some-f*cking-how!!!??? Well sh*t, so-rry, have your Mommy kiss the burn spot for me!!!!!)

I'll give you love birds credit, you really tried hard to earn your little points with those last 2 remarks. How can I be "wearing diapers" when I incessantly sh*t on you losers!!??? That makes NO f*cking sense (Try again)!!!!! There is NO such thing as an "expert" on Grunge; people have opinions and you either live with it or cry about it, and you cry about my opinions. I talk sh*t on you because while you're gaping and crying, you sometimes talk sh*t on me (I goad you yet again, to try again. Despite your best effort, you fall flat, pathetic attempt) In regards to Sacfag, you called me crazy, insane, hilarious, special, angry, miserable, crazy (Again), a know-it-all (Like that's an insult, lol), and requested me to go f*ck myself; (While that is name-calling and not sophisticated/substantive arguments, one could postulate that you are arguing with me. If you are not arguing, then it seems as though your purpose here is to 69 yourself and smell your farts along with Wimpy's. Meh, with that 1, you're right AND wrong, 'suppose you earned 2 points for the effort, and for finally tellin' the damn truth...)

According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of the word 'Eccentric' is: 1. Tending to act in strange or unusual ways 2. Strange or unusual 3. Not following a perfectly circular path. (While a Millionaire can be eccentric, anybody else can. It's a state of mind you ignorant retard, not a status of finance...) "Wanna be Grunge"!!??? I was a part of the 90's dipsh*t, I can talk all day children because I was there (Were YOU, Mr. Hides Behind A Mask???). Again, reread the comments. Sacbag begged me, in a rather rude/arrogant/smug manner, to elaborate on my views, and to challenge his. But when he got the response that he seemingly desired, he backed down. He wanted "points", you want "points", not through articulate arguments but any means necessary, even childish Trolling; the pity... None of your guys' sh*t is working, so your go-for-broke is to quintessentially claim that I "took the bait". @SmellTheAssGlove either wants points without getting sucked in, or he's one of those Pearl Jam lap-boys that just wants to "stick it to the man" because Nirvana is much more popular. And I read the debate because of incessant references to it, it's just some Shill whining about how he hates Nirvana (Back to Sacbag, they were highly regarded in the 90's as they are to this day. Clearly you were born after 1999 lmfao) He goes on to address a "what if" scenario (Comical in a debate), what if Kurt didn't commit suicide??? Well, I'd counter that they'd either breakup, yes (There's still Foo Fighters, which IS reminiscent of Nirvana's style, but more importantly SH*TS on f*cking Pearl Jam!!!!!), or they'd do reunion shows and sh*t like that (Kurt was sensible enough to know when to call it quits. He's no Eddie Vedder, keep churning out sh*tty music on a regular basis despite market disinterest ala CoD/Activision, and for what!!??? Yeah, you make more money now and can say "I made more music than Nirvana!!!", but it has the backfire of sh*tting on their legacy, take your pick...)

*My mind was never in the actual debate, I post a statement and this kid goes ape$h*t about the simplicity and that I didn't post an intricate argument for a matter of taste. He asked for it, and now he wants to backtrack and cry about how he got burned!!??? Hey, HEY: It is NOT my fault that this person is stupid, this person has an ego problem, this person is obsessed with consuming attention, etc. Read the comments Wimpy, he gets what he asks for.... In a way, it blows my mind how this guy keeps flip-flopping from being the instigator and the victim, he's the Cop and the criminal!!??? I'm guessing he wants to get like Mike (Meyers)?????*

No, I do not know your musical preferences. But when you try to score points off of me, because I post an opinion stating that I prefer Nirvana, you don't think I'm gonna respond and put you on blast!!??? You don't get it, this ends when you either apologize or refuse to respond!!!!! (Funny how you have to have your Wimpy bf fight your battle for me, why would he feel so passionately that you're entitled to score points off me in an argument of preferences!!??? You 2 MUST be lovers, for there's STILL no audience cheering you 2 lovebirds!!!!!). FYI when I "play in traffic", I throw rocks at idiotic Shills with bad taste in music and who can't drive for $h*t (Sound familiar!!??? If the shoe fits, then by all means do wear it...) I'm not a part of the debate 1, I commented during Round 2 stupid, and for 3 the comments are (typically) a separate discussion on the topic (Or one similar), the Comments are for everybody BUT the 2 debating (Sometimes the debate extends to the comments, this is not the case. Clearly you tried grieving me for liking Nirvana better, something about an "easy" argument, but $h*t it's how I feel. This backfired, pretty badly, and now you and the Dumb Kid wish to save face for whatever audiences might view this. Likewise, it is for naught, as nobody's ganging with you lovers and, generally speaking, despite the topic and the brash nature of the comments-argument, people within the community don't seem to give 2 flying f*cks about your dumb little arguments and your attempts to be passively aggressive...) @Wussy Boy: "Greatest" = Opinionated statement/view. "Most successful" = Moot point here: For 1, you're essentially giving a medal to Pearl Jam for merely existing, which is pathetic..... For 2, the Internet allows people to continue to purchase Nirvana music to this day, the stuff released when they were still alive and posthumous material.

You took the debate...because your opponent can't 'out argue' you because he's limited to 5 rounds... (i.e. You mean to grief him about his musical preferences, as your arguments lack any substance...) I really hope that you realize how retarded that sounds....... However, the irony here is that you and I aren't limited to 'rounds', this just goes around in a circle until somebody gets frustrated and quits (Seeing as your comment posts lack substance as well, it'll be you before me kid...) Yes, I am a 90's baby and therefore never got to see Nirvana live (So sad). However, if I was that young I'd care too much about Twitter and Instagram to waste my time arguing with a dumb Shill who can't add to a discussion or even finish the fights that he starts (Chill pill, you offerin' me drugs now??? I'll pass, as I feel it's entrapment...
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

Con

Irony. Schmirony.

Paranoid Personality Disorder
Paranoid Personality Disorder is an unwarranted tendency to interpret the actions of other people as deliberately threatening or demeaning. The disorder, surfacing by early adulthood, is manifested by an omnipresent sense of distrust and unjustified suspicion that yields persistent misinterpretation of others' intentions as being malicious. People with a paranoid personality disorder are usually unable to acknowledge their own negative feelings toward others but do not generally lose touch with reality. They will not confide in people, even if they prove trustworthy, for fear of being exploited or betrayed. They will often misinterpret harmless comments and behavior from others and may build up and harbor unfounded resentment for an unreasonable length of time.

https://www.psychologytoday.com......

Traits to look for:

-Works poorly with others (highly critical of others, yet hypersensitive to criticism of self)

-Suspiciousness:
Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving her
Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of her friends or associates
Is reluctant to confide in others because of her unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against her
Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
Perceives attacks on her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of her spouse or sexual partner

-Lack of Forgiveness:
Persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights

What Is The Point of Liife?

I honestly don't know. Why were we put on this earth? Why is it immoral to take your own life, unless you're religious or something.

There is honestly no point to life, you experience, happiness, anger, loss and sorrow. What exactly is the point?
I don't worry about the haters' They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.

Histrionic Personality Disorder.
First off, what is "Histrionic Personality Disorder"?

" Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people.. While often lively, interesting and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren't focused exclusively on them." (http://psychcentral.com......)

The main reason why I created this post is because I've dealt with many people as of lately whom portray this definition. Their behavior is never just a *one time thing* it's a constant war, and no matter how many times I forgive that person for their childish hurtful behavior, they continue their behavior the next week. Histrionic people are also known to be overly dramatic.

What are the symptoms?--
"In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention."

-Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
-Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
-Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others

These are just a few symptoms.

How can this disorder be treated?

"In general, people with histrionic personality disorder do not believe they need therapy. They also tend to exaggerate their feelings and to dislike routine, which makes following a treatment plan difficult."

How do you deal with people like this?

I want to be their friend, but it's hard to when all they do is manipulate you, and others around them.

Do you think this is a very serious mental disorder that could eventually cause harm?
Posted by Quadrunner 11 months ago
Quadrunner
Have you done bullying yet?
Posted by U.n 11 months ago
U.n
@dsjpk5
Agreed. The dude knows genius when he sees it. And this is genius.
Posted by dsjpk5 11 months ago
dsjpk5
Pure genius troll debate. HOF worthy. (Spellchecker tried to change HOF to NOT- Screw you spellchecker; you're wrong)
Vote Placed by Quadrunner 11 months ago
Quadrunner
SactownBoomdiarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kidTied
Reasons for voting decision: SactownBoom hurt my feelings, but I don't want to agree with him. Diarrhea's name is so bad I feel like Sactown would use it to label me if I voted for such a wimpy kid. Normally I feel power in voting because it puts me in control of people I could not otherwise have dominance over. Not voting now is no different. You don't deserve my vote meany. I'm being the bigger person because I'm not a wimpy puss bag.
Vote Placed by Hayd 11 months ago
Hayd
SactownBoomdiarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kidTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had better style, a lot more funny