PimpDaddyD
v3rd3_fiv3r

Why is Racism such a big deal? Is Racism Bad?

PimpDaddyD

Con

I don't understand the fuss of racism being so bad in society. If someone offends you, do you really have to make a big deal out of it? The old saying, "Sticks and Stones may break my bones but Words will never hurt me," means nothing now, huh? All I'm saying is, I am not offended by anything said to me, and fail to see why everyone else are offended.
v3rd3_fiv3r

Pro

In the name of Allah the Merciful, "O my Lord! Open for me my chest, And ease my task for me;And make loose the knot, That they understand my speech" Surah Ta-Ha (Quran).
My dear brother seems clear I am a Muslim and that's what prompted me to accept this debate
And unfortunately we are suffering a lot from this phenomenon of racism and we are against it and reject categorically
Brother, you said that you do not lend attention because you do not suffer like us and no one can feel the suffering of the fact is vulnerable to them
Then why not ask how much blacks suffered in America and how much people are suffering in Burma and only their fault they are Muslims or blacks.
My dear brother should know that the cause of all the violence and the killing and the suffering caused by the staple and that it was unclear is racism and extremism in all its forms.
And Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
PimpDaddyD

Con

I am not racist by any means. I just believe that we shouldn't have to speak differently around people of different races. If I were sitting beside you and said something that offended you unintentionally, you would be frustrated, maybe even wanting to say something racist back. I also like racist jokes of ALL races. That shouldn't be bad, it's just a joke, it's for fun. Why does it have to be taken in such a serious matter?
v3rd3_fiv3r

Pro

My dear, I know you are not a racist and I understand very well your point of view, but the problem you take only the simple side of the subject and is the jokes and banter .. But the main theme of real racism has omitted
My dear, God created man and the White Band, black, yellow, and in the fourth but remain normal people only difference is piety .. as the saying of our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
"There is no difference between an Arab and Aagami (not arab) and Black or White, the only difference is piety"
We are all human beings, my brother and we will not be over just because we are human beings eggs or believe a certain belief
I hope in the fourth that god will guide us for the good and Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds
PimpDaddyD

Con

I know that your side will probably win easily, but I'm trying to understand why it is such a big issue. There are other issues out there bigger than discrimination, so if you could speak more informally where I can understand where you are coming from a bit easier, please?
v3rd3_fiv3r

Pro

My dear First I want to clarify that I am not here to win
And with respect to the subject of the debate, I think that racism basis for each of the violence they generate hatred and thus all that is worst
And here not talking about jokes, but talking about the racism that existed in America, for example, or racism which is present in all the world toward Muslims just because they are Muslims
My dear Muslim is not a terrorist, but we believe Muslims believe that the terrorist has no religion but more than that ..
God says in the Holy Quran:"ٍ if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind" Surah Al-Ma'idah.
My brother, do not you think it's unfair to Islam held accountable for crimes committed by someone else understanding of religion is wrong with Christianity, for example, does not charge for the crimes of Hitler.
In the last all accept my appreciation and my respect for you ... your brother Ayoub Muslim from Algeria and is suffering Bros. Muslims of racism because they are Muslims and only
Peace
Posted by MizzEnigma 2 years ago
MizzEnigma
You're welcome "D." [I'm not going to call you pimp or daddy lmao.] (I apologize for the errors in my messages. The bell had rung, so I had to fast type the message, so it doesn't make full sense. I assume you were able to fill in the blanks though.)
Posted by PimpDaddyD 2 years ago
PimpDaddyD
Thank you MizzEnigma, that is what I was looking for. I am not a troll, I just recently found this site, so I made an account, sheesh. Anyways that cleared up a lot.
Posted by MizzEnigma 2 years ago
MizzEnigma
I do have to take a note that the few commenters below [I will live you unnamed, but you know who you are] are acting ridiculous. Chill, seriously. If he is a troll [though I could care less if he is], what you're doing is only fueling him to do it more. For all we know, he could be incredibly young and unknowing of the key issues of society, or lives in a small town where it isn't experienced as severely. Be more open-minded about it and just reply respectively or, as the saying goes, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."
Posted by MizzEnigma 2 years ago
MizzEnigma
Racism has led to many dangerous acts. KKK has beaten and scared off black voters, the New Black Panther Party is hunting whites down to severely, or even kill them [seen as a terrorist organization for it now.] Racism leads to hate crimes -> beatings, all in the sense of perceiving the other race as inferior [less than human.] While hearing racial slurs [Burnt/Cracker/Bacon Bits/Betty Crocker] are seen as not that bad, it actually is and is a large scale issue. [Police brutality based on race. Though that isn't always the issue.] For this reason, many try to do what they can to prevent it. When racists are seen, many will get angry because of the oppression [there are factors.] That is why people act that way.

It's unfair to all.

Though, I'm #AllLivesMatter, so I receive hate for it, it doesn't change my mentality. I want to help everyone be free from discrimination, oppression, etc.
Posted by PimpDaddyD 2 years ago
PimpDaddyD
Wow chill comments, it's a debate. I don't mean to offend you, I'm trying to understand why people act like, um well the comments.
Posted by Buttersnapple 2 years ago
Buttersnapple
You probably live in a homogeneous country or are extremely blind to what's happening around you, look outside of your own little world for once and comes to term with the cruel nature of the inhabitants of mother earth. btw op u dumb af
Posted by Hawlucha 2 years ago
Hawlucha
This debate is bait and the instigator just made this account a little more than two hours ago so I wouldn't bother debating. Ethnicity isn't provided either.
Posted by Fudge_Packer 2 years ago
Fudge_Packer
How dare you post these things! Don't you know the coloreds have a monopoly on prejudice? They just call it racism. There is no prejudice against anything or anyone except blacks.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
there is always competetion in a race