Why is a Quack?

Octochutney, Quack is 17, yes?

Mat Baynton is the most wonderful and perfect, yes?

If you agree vote for me :)

Quack is 17, however it can also be a multiple of 17 for example: 51. Quack should not be limited to just one number, though 17 is the most famous of these numbers there can be others. Jesus had followers right? The gay one being Simon. That is what the other Quacks are, followers to the almighty 17!

Mat Baynton is not wonderful, nor is he perfect. HE. IS. GOD

But not perfect, a perfect person would be boring, what makes a person great is their imperfections and, although Mat Baynton has very few of these, he has some.

Your turn ;)

Wow, earlier today you said to me that there would be no other quack besides 17. 51!?

I refrained from calling him a god because of reasons concerning my RELIGION!!! and yes, I do believe he is perfect so say what you want, or don't talk at all.... (lemonade mouth)

I'm sure you feel extremely proud of that little paragraph you wrote but I'm here to set the record straight (cough)

Ducks are birds in the family Anatidae. !& Ducks are closely related to swans and geese, which are in the same family. !& The main difference is that ducks have shorter necks, and are smaller. !!&

They are not a monophyletic group; the form has evolved several times in the Anatidae. !& They are what is called a form taxon, defined by what it looks like. !&

Other swimming and diving birds, like grebes and loons, are sometimes called ducks, but they are not. !& A baby duck is called a duckling, and a male duck is called a drake. !& Most ducks are aquatic birds. !& They can be found in both saltwater and fresh water. !&

Ducks lay eggs once a year and are omnivorous, eating aquatic plants and tiny animals. !& Dabbling ducks feed on the surface of water or on land, or as deep as they can reach by up-ending without completely submerging.!& Along the edge of the beak there is a comb-like structure called a pectin. !& This strains the water squirting from the side of the beak and traps any food. !& The pecten is also used to preen feathers.!& [17] Diving ducks dive deep to get their food.!&

Many ducks are migratory.!& This means that they spend the summer months in a different place than the winter months. !& Ducks show a cosmopolitan distribution, they can be found all over the world, except for Antarctica. !& Some duck species live on the South Georgia and Auckland Islands, which are subantarctic. !& Many species have established themselves on remote islands, such as Kerguelen or Hawaii.!&

Some ducks are bred and kept by humans.!& They are not wild ducks.!& They are kept to provide food (meat and eggs), or to use their feathers for pillows and other items in the house. !&Especially in Asia, many people like to eat duck.!&

Ducks are sometimes kept as pets. !& They are often kept by groups of people on public ponds for their beauty and calming nature. !& People commonly feed ducks in ponds stale bread, thinking that the ducks will like to have something to eat.!& However bread is not healthy for ducks and can kill them. !&

Octochutney forfeited this round.

I see you forfeited the last round 10 minutes ago, while in Chinese class!!!!

I AM WINNER -no grammar :)

It was a good duel my friend....

Octochutney forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture