Lisaknows
ti_360

Why is marriage so important?

Lisaknows

Con

Everyone puts marriage on a pedestal. Why isn't it the general consensus just to have soul mates that come and go through out your life . Wouldn't it be better to have many souls enrich your life than just one?
ti_360

Pro

In acceptance of your argument I proceed continuation of the content of my argument within the succeeding rounds.

Kind regards,
Lisaknows

Con

Sounds Great!. Shall I begin??
The reason I posted this was because everyone has this high value for marriage when in today's society there is a higher divorce rate than marriage rate. I get the premises for which marriage originated from and the values one is suppose to uphold. But times have changed, why haven't we. Why is society still fighting for the white picked fence dream when no one really wants it. It's proof by the divorce rates and infidelity. I think it should be socially acceptable to have multiple mates through out your life as well as multiple mates at one time without having shame.
ti_360

Pro

The progression of my argument proceeds with identification of relevant cause in support of a marital relationship . In disregard to conventional causes my proposition states that no universally preferrable custom or procedure should contain acquired recognition and foundation with concern to relationship and marital statuses.

Marriage is a fundamental and traditional social union or legal contract within an intimate relationship in which matrimonial obligations and social rights are established and maintaned between the spouses and thier children and thier in-laws.
Numerous religious affiliations establish reference to marriage, in which some mandate its applicability prior to involvement in sexual activity. Rights within a marriage include obtainment of Parental Legalization and Ligitamate guardianship of a child and joined financial authority between spouses.

In closure , individual intimate interests are conclusive to the preference of categorization within a relationship. Regardless of reasons in which couples commit to marriage, selection of monagomous relationships in contrast to polyagomous relationships is conditional to the personal satisfaction an individual attains.

Kind regards,
Lisaknows

Con

Lisaknows forfeited this round.
ti_360

Pro

Consequent to previous submission of text in support of my proposition, I proceed to conclude that:

1. Preference of selection of a given categorical relationship is subjective to ones intimate interests and the personal satisfaction both individuals attain.

2. No objective preferrable custom or procedure should maintain acquired ethical recognition and foundation with concern to relationship and marital statuses.

Best of regards to both the viewers of this debate and my opponent.