Cleverleverage21
sensibletheism909

Why megabloks can be better that lego

Cleverleverage21

Pro

Everyone always hates on megabloks because of lego, its treated like a generic version, its like hidden in the shadow or the toy you find in a regular drug store but have you even tried one?
sensibletheism909

Con

Yes I have and they were almost impossible to put together.
Cleverleverage21

Pro

These megabloks have more features to them as so, cool brands, like halo for teens or grown kids or even Dora and true hero squad for toddlers they supply to more activity the mini figures are just an outstanding toy because the have such great detailing joint movement rather then your plain Lego figures that cant even bend there arm and that can get aggravating and if you like it like that they have the firemen ones or the police ones and most of the time there weapons and accesories are real unlike Lego guns that have no real design but rather an easy way out by not putting time and effort now i have been collecting Lego for 2 years back when i was like 7 and 2 years too i have collected megabloks and when it comes to deciding what to use my freinds, me would always pick megabloks now they can be hard to stick together but with the proper push they can stick loose lego can happen to o on lego
sensibletheism909

Con

As far as the variety of sets are concerned I'd go with lego over mega blocks hands down. Personally I don't like the detail in mega blocks or lego for that matter, because the whole reason I like to build with lego blocks is to create new things and put blocks together in ways no one has thought of. Detailed blocks which only fit together in certain ways don't seem to help in this respect. But my main complaint against mega blocks is the lack of quality in their construction, unless they've improved since I've used them, they either won't fit together, barely fit together so that it is impossible to pull them apart once you do manage to put them together or they don't stick together at all. Legos, by contrast, are much more consistent and durable.
Cleverleverage21

Pro

Cleverleverage21 forfeited this round.