Why people in USA hate Muslims?

I live in USA for about 3 years, when people knew that I'm Muslim they were shocked and some of them didn't talk to me back. I asked why they doing like this and the answer was, because I'm "Muslim" that is why. I can't understand them, yes I agree all Terrorist ask happening in USA as an example "9/11" this was tragic day for them, and after what happened, USA citizens blame all Muslim world and starting hate them. But who said Muslims did it? News? They actually didn't found any body, maybe it was a Christian guys who was dressed like Muslim, who know this? And another interesting fact, in my opinion it was President J. Bush, he knew that this will happened, and Terrorist gave him a lot of money, believe me.

I am not clear but the statement you have given but i will not assume this as a debate.I will rather answer your question.
Ok it is akin to the way muslims treated sikhs and hindus .Hindus and sikhs still don't like muslims very much but the grudge against muslims has lessened with time.So you must know that americans will hate very single muslim until time heals their wounds.
today about a decade after 9/11 , american view point of muslims has changed a little bit but it will take time for americans to see muslims as friends instead of terrorists.
where did this hatred come from? 9/11. Everyone knows this.
This hatred is so extreme that America has sacrificed every principle, its economy, and even its own freedoms in its desire for revenge on these people. check this link for american viewpoint for muslims.
I in no way want to promote hatred i am just giving my opponent answer of his question.
By the way i am not an american nor i have any special sympathy for muslimms or americans.
Don't worry my friend and be happy
Posted by Stephen_Hawkins 4 years ago
Aizihas, I don't think your English is too good. The word "clone" means essentially taking a person and making a genetic copy, not acting like the original person. I'm assuming this is just because your English is bad, rather than saying silly things.

Further, it is self-evident muslims murder innocent people: the riots as backlash to the new video regarding the prophet is evidence of violent tendencies in and of themselves.
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
What is this I don't even...
Posted by Aizhas 4 years ago
Do u remember a year ago, one Christian priest wanted to burn Koran? What you can say about this?
And yes I realize what I said, he have, I'm actually from Kazakhstan, and i know all this things, people wanted to follow Asama and try to copy him, I know this for sure
Posted by muzebreak 4 years ago
You do realise that you lost any credibility when you said that osama has clones.

And this "Muslims do not murder innocent people" is one of the most absurdly incorrect statements I'v ever seen.
Posted by Aizhas 4 years ago
In October 2001, reporter Seymour Hersh wrote
"Many of the investigators believe that some of the initial clues that were uncovered about the terrorists" identities and preparations, such as flight manuals, were meant to be found. A former high-level intelligence official told me, "Whatever trail was left was left deliberately"for the F.B.I. to chase.""[3]
Years later, the 9/11 Commission Report (911CR) was written by a professional myth-maker, Phillip Zelikow, who was also a Bush Administration insider. Oddly enough, the outline for the report was written by Zelikow and his colleague Ernest May even before the investigation began. It is now widely accepted that the 9/11 Commission and the FBI did very poorly in terms of investigating most aspects of the attacks. In just one example, the FBI never even interviewed the people suspected of engaging in 9/11 insider trading.[4]
Despite the poor quality of the investigation, the 911CR used inflammatory language which focused on Muslims as "the enemy." The Commission told us that "the enemy rallies broad support in the Arab and Muslim world by demanding redress of political grievances, but its hostility toward us and our values is limitless." The Commission was being false and misleading when it made these statements, however, as the evidence shows that 9/11 was not a Muslim crime.
Muslims do not murder innocent people
The most obvious reason that the Commission was off-track is that Muslims do not murder innocent people. Some people find this statement outrageous. Of course Muslims murder innocent people, they say, that"s what al Qaeda does.
The problem is that, as a society, many of us have been trained to accept religion as a noncommittal affiliation or label. For example, many of the current U.S. leaders have engaged in mass murder around the world over the last ten years yet they still call themselves Christians.
Posted by Aizhas 4 years ago
Do you know how many clones have Asama? he have like at least 100 k of them. Any one could do this and here is some good argument for this
Since September 11, 2001, the United States has initiated a number of wars in Muslim countries. These wars, which would be more correctly called massacres, have resulted in the deaths of countless innocent Muslims. In some cases, attempts have been made to present these aggressions in the guise of humanitarian efforts to promote democracy. But the limited public support for U.S. military action around the world goes back to the U.S. government claim that Muslims were responsible for 9/11. This claim is untrue and it is past time for people to recognize that fact.
There are many ways to see that Muslims were not responsible for 9/11. Author David Ray Griffin has previously made arguments in this regard.[1] As time goes on, however, more facts lead people to realize that claims of Muslim responsibility for terrorism in the U.S. should be highly suspect. These facts include that the October 2001 anthrax attacks were blamed on Muslims only to be later traced to a U.S. military facility and to non-Muslim, U.S. scientists. Moreover, a number of FBI-planned acts of terrorism since 2001 have been falsely attributed to young Muslims who were victims of appalling acts of entrapment by the FBI.[2]
According to the official account of 9/11, nineteen young Arab Muslims were responsible for the entirety of the mass murder that day. The FBI accused these young men within 72 hours of the attacks and, although the list changed slightly at first, it has remained the same since shortly after the attacks. To support the accusations, U.S. authorities pointed to passports that were found under implausible circumstances, luggage containing unbelievably convenient documents, and other dubious evidence.
Posted by muzebreak 4 years ago
"Two weeks after the September 11 attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation identified the hijackers and connected them to al-Qaeda, a global, decentralized terrorist network. In a number of video, audio, interview and printed statements, senior members of al-Qaeda have also asserted responsibility for organizing the September 11 attacks. It is believed that Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, and Mohammed Atef were the ones who plotted the attacks after meeting together in 1999 It is also believed Khalid Sheikh Mohammad was the one who planned the attacks and that Atef was the one who organized the hijackers."