Victoria101
Donjaundebater1212

Why school kids should pick what they learn

Victoria101

Pro

I think that school children should get to pick what they learn because whats the point in learning stuff if there not going to use it ... Its a waste of time and a waste of life
Donjaundebater1212

Con

Hello there, I am new to Debate.org as I see you are as well and Id be happy to accept this challenge.

As the Pro I feel that I should Understand the resolution correctly. Are you purposing that school children, meaning Grade school students, should have the right to choose which academic subjects they participate in?

Assuming this is the case my goal as the Con will be to prove that grade school students should not be given the option to learn whatever subjects they like multiple reasons.

I look forward to your reasoning, please proceed.
Victoria101

Pro

Victoria101 forfeited this round.
Donjaundebater1212

Con

Hmm... That was unfortunate. However I think in order to end the debate, you needs to keep posting till the rounds are over.
Victoria101

Pro

Victoria101 forfeited this round.
Donjaundebater1212

Con

Okay then. I ask voters who see this to vote for me as it is my first finished debate. I'm in the middle of several others.