brock.birkholtz
csillere99

Why television isn't a bad influence on students

brock.birkholtz

Pro

csillere99

Con

I accept the debate.
I believe that television IS a bad influence on students. I am well aware that there are some educative television programs, but i will debate about the programs that are not educative and therefore DO have a bad influence on students. Picture this, *a student comes home from school, he/she has a lot of homework to get on with, but guess what, he/she doesn't do it, would you? Would you rather do homework or watch tv? *
As well as this, some movies or series on tv show violence, this might have an ill influence on the student.
A student is in a way similar to a cake. (This may seem absurd, or even insulting, but let me prove my point) a cake starts off with a base, if the base not done properly, then this can have an affect on what the cake will be like in the future.
What I'm trying to say is that a student needs to gain their general knowledge etc... While they are still young, instead of spending their time watching tv.
I hope to see you response,
Con.
brock.birkholtz

Pro

brock.birkholtz forfeited this round.
csillere99

Con

As you have forfeited this round, I assume that you now believe that television IS a bad influence on students. If you wish to prove otherwise then please present your argument in the following round.
brock.birkholtz

Pro

brock.birkholtz forfeited this round.
csillere99

Con

As you have forfeited this round, i will take it that you agree with my motion.