Why the Future is Safe

unicornlogic has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

I'm here because I need points for this topic, please help me come up with points, I only have

Space Exploration.
If you can help on expanding on these points or making them, then please help me. I know most people won't help but if you can, it would be nice.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if the Instigator is still interested in the website, but I'll accept nontheless.

I won't make any arguments, but I will make a few obversations.

Observation 1: The Instigator needs points for something... What exactly do you mean by "points" for what topic? Is it for school?

Obvervation 2: The Instigator wants me to make arguments for him. That's not how debate works. If you do need information, I recommend Google and Yahoo Answers. Google grants you webpages for research, and if you're too lazy for researching, to go Yahoo Answers, where other people can answer your question.

Obvervation 3: While I can't make your arguments for you, I can look for where your own arguments could be improved. Debate isn't always about who is correct. Sometimes, it's about what is correct.

And, for clarification, here's some definitions:

Future: time that is to be or come hereafter (Basically, 2017 is the future. At least at the time of me posting this.)

Safe: secure from liability to harm, injury, danger, or risk (Basically, being safe is being free from harm)

Harm; to our health and population.

So, Pro, tell me what you have so far, and I'll give my opinion on it.
Posted by unicornlogic 1 month ago
Hello, sorry if I caused you trouble, I literally just joined this website not knowing what it was for, I knew it was for debating but I didn't know you actually did debates until I actually looked around. I thought this website was another one, but the other website got deleted, sorry if I confused anyone, I'm just going to explain some things to clear it up.

I'm in a debating team, this is not for school work.
This is a topic I'm doing for debating and the current arguments I have is evolution and space exploration, I joined this website to see if there was any better points for this topic, but at the time I didn't realise it was for actual debating. I'm actually new at debating, I've had little experience but this is the first time I've actually been at a debating team, that will kind of explain why I said points instead of arguments. Sorry if I confused you, I actually kind of confused myself as well, heh.

@Ockham I'll explain why evolution and space exploration have to do with the future being safe (if you ever get this) space exploration is basically, NASA and etc are currently exploring space, and if they find another planet with resources with can live on such as, water, trees, etc, we won't have to worry about over population and having no more food from over population, etc.

For evolution, it a bit hard to explain but the best way to explain it for people to understand, okay so, elephants with trunks are being killed more often from poachers than elephants without trunks, so elephants genes are making elephants without trunks rather than elephants with trunks, because they know that the elephants with trunks are getting killed more often than the elephants that do

If you want a better explanation, just search up 'human evolution' or 'define evolution.'

Sorry if I confused anyone, again.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
Now that I think about it, "points" might mean arguments, since we do say "Point 1, Point 2, etc." to address our arguments.
Posted by vi_spex 1 month ago
future is unknown
Posted by Ockham 1 month ago
Is this homework?
Posted by Ockham 1 month ago
What do evolution and space exploration have to do with the future being safe?