FanboyMctroll
TheRealBatman117

Why the New York Yankees will be World Series Champions in 2018

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/11/2017 Category: Sports
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

The New York Yankees have just acquired Giancarlo Stanton, the reigning 2017 NL MVP. Stanton hit 59 Homeruns last year, Aaron Judge who is already with the Yankees hit AL leading 52 Homeruns last year.

Between these two players they hit a combined 111 Homeruns!!! last year.

Then you factor the rest of the team with young stars like Gary Sanchez, Bird, and Gregorious and this team is poised to win it all in 2018.

Eat your 2017 Commissioners Trophy Huston Astros because here comes the evil empire, The New York Yankees, in a hitters park like Yankees Stadium, the balls are going to be flying out of there like a launching pad. Stanton and Judge will hit 75 each, not since the days of Maris and Mantle or Gehrig and Ruth will we see such dominance in the Bronx!!

Bring it on Red Sox, Astros, Indians, who ever, you will all be crushed hahahahahaha
TheRealBatman117

Con

Have you ever herd of Salvador Perez? Last year he had 114 home runs ALONE!
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
No problem man, I have to get back to my curling debate, you are killing me in it LOL
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
I have just decided to take this debate up s other time. Why because you will probably have this debate up another two more time. One probably just before the season and one during the season. And i want to see where the rested of the free agent goes.

And yea the curling debate not looking too good for you....
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
Alright I'm ready, you are kicking my azz on the curling debate lol
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
No one accepted yet...
She just not into sports, i get that most chicks don't care...
I guess i will accept by tomorrow for sure if it still open... Still would have to get my opening argument ready before accepting this or at least have a pretty good idea of what to say.
And yeah, of course, i would mention or have the Dodgers as my main argument pieces.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
Who's this nipple Emilrose interrupting a very important topic about the 2018 season, I bet the nipple doesn't even know what baseball is.
Posted by Emilrose 1 month ago
Emilrose
You haven't defined any terms.
Posted by Emilrose 1 month ago
Emilrose
Can't expect much else though, with such a boring topic.
Posted by Emilrose 1 month ago
Emilrose
Aw, look who has no opponent :3
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
sounds good, I know your argument will be that The Dodgers win in 2018 right LOL
Posted by Nd2400 1 month ago
Nd2400
You are correct. i can still join. Maybe in a day or two, if no one else accept it....