Apollos_Hammer
Kevin_Hydra25

Why time travel is impossible but is actually multi-dimensional travel.

Apollos_Hammer

Pro

I believe that the idea of a person traveling through time and being able to change the past to create the future, or just to see something and be out is not possible but that what people want to do is to travel to a different dimension where everything up to the time of travel is the same and then you the traveler was meant to be there no matter what and the future of that world is destined to have you in it whether in 1AD to meet Jesus or 7280AD where the world is in the brink of desturction from the martians who got bored from the puny world earth.

This is my first debate so sorry if I put this in the wrong area or made some mistakes. If you think there was a better place to put this ill take suggestions. This is also the acceptance round BTW.
Kevin_Hydra25

Con

I'd like to mention that I do believe the Multiple Universe theory, but I do not think that we will ever have the capability to travel to those other universes. We probably don't even know how to travel to those other universes, making multi-dimensional travel impossible. On the topic of time travel, I believe its impossible to go back into the past and revisit past events because we still do not understand the exact functioning of time itself.

I would also like to note that your starting argument did not contain any information of why you believed in "dimensional travel".
Apollos_Hammer

Pro

Apollos_Hammer forfeited this round.
Kevin_Hydra25

Con

Kevin_Hydra25 forfeited this round.
Apollos_Hammer

Pro

Apollos_Hammer forfeited this round.
Kevin_Hydra25

Con

Kevin_Hydra25 forfeited this round.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
You're going to want to make an argument why you believe that.