xxxSoccerholic17xxx
black333

Why video games are good for you.

xxxSoccerholic17xxx
Started: 11/12/2013 Category: Games

xxxSoccerholic17xxx

Pro

Video games are good for you.
black333

Con

well frist kid spend way to mush time in front of the tv screen they can become fat,volint, and can cause seizure and that is just some of the reasons
xxxSoccerholic17xxx

Pro

I thank my oponnent for responding. Video games have many positive impacts on people, for one they can be inspired to do good things. Not all video games are about killing people. There are many more fun and interactive games for children and adults. Think about it.
xxxSoccerholic17xxx

Pro

I would like to make an argument with your statement, ' kid spend way to mush time in front of the tv screen they can become fat,volint, and can cause seizure and that is just some of the reasons'. Many kids gain weight every day, I play video games many times a day, but I play sports and don't eat a lot. When I play video games, yeah I might eat chips, but I work it off, in many video games statisticts have shown that for Wii Fit people have lost weight, COD and Battlefield aren't the ONLY video games on the planet.
xxxSoccerholic17xxx

Pro

I won this debate, you never came back with any arguments.
black333

Con

black333 forfeited this round.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
hmm interesting
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
I love how the guy who said video games are good for you is winning. xD
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
What the heck why is con saying hi this is a debate not no time to be saying high this debate sucks
Posted by xxUSMCxx 3 years ago
xxUSMCxx
There is scientific proof that video gaming has health benefits. For example, Sports and Fighting games are actually helpful as they create a dramatic level of pain resistance. Also, research by Swedish scientists showed that students that play World of Warcraft learned about politics, they used proportional representation to vote on where and when they"d launch in-game raids, as well as mathematical formulas to figure out the best damage per second for their character.

See, are really are health benefits to playing video games.
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
I suppose.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Well both of them cant put up a good debate con is not even trying he cant even spell first
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
I'm not voting for either. They're both wrong.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Vote for pro he's right don't vote for con cuz he cant spell are or much right and he say kids stay infront of the tv and and get fat I watched a whole tv marathon and never got fat of violent kids get fat when they eat too much orif they are born fat not by sitting near the Tv and tv does not cause to do bad behavior most of the time its the adults around them why do u think kids curse
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
"become fat,volint, and can cause seizure and that is just some of the reasons" Sorry, I HAVE TO stop you. People become fat because of what they eat, if they exercise, and how fast their metabolism is. Violence is usually caused by aggression, and/or mental conditions. True, some games do cause aggression, but usually people don't go on a homicidal rampage because they have the lowest score on a Call of Duty match. To some, violent video games calm them down, and reduce the urge to kill. To others, violent video games make them want to kill. One more quick thing... seizures don't just happen. The person has to be epileptic. (Meaning some light patterns can cause disturbances in the brain.) If the person plays a game with flashing lights, unknowing that they have epilepsy, it is not the video game's fault! Nor is it the player's fault!

Sorry, I just had to correct you. It was bugging me.
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
No, generally they are not, but this doesn't mean that they are bad for you. Whether or not video games are bad for health depends on the person's condition.
Vote Placed by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
xxxSoccerholic17xxxblack333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: they both made no good argument pro had more content