lol288
Xxzefd

Why we should be friends

lol288

Pro

We should be friends because
A) we don't know each other (great)
B) you might be a really nice person
C) Everybody should all just get along
Xxzefd

Con

Thank you for the challenge that you have given me to be my friend. Hello my virtual name trully is Xxzefd I love to debate and reveal what I know to the virtual community. Sometimes I like to "trick" people into believing things they think I believe in using debates to anger them like I did with "creationtruth" when he "found out" that I was a "misotheist". Can you believe that this "dumbass" believed all my antitheistic rhetoric and propaganda. Hahaha people like this jerk should be "subconsciously" turned into an atheist to learn to question everything instead of being a robotic believer with there flawed "belief system". As this is one of my main goals other then wasting too much time playing video games on my XboxOne to f.uck ppl up!
lol288

Pro

What video games do you play and like best ?
Xxzefd

Con

I get all my games from GameFly I like to play games but I really like games that are challenging and are not just shooting stuff or like Assassin's Creed style...old fashioned mixed with "Simulation Mode" bulls.hit and "gangster" games or bulls.hit car games like Forza 5. I like games that require critical thinking and anger me like "Crimes and Punishment" where I can "convict" anyone in the game because they are "f.ucked up" like the young innocent boy who needs to be "straightened out" or that arrogant rich man who needs someone to "break him" for example. I like turned Sherlock Holmes into a typical cop! Man can you believe it....or what? Also I hope I find another game that has a "reputation system" or a "game of mysteries"!
lol288

Pro

Cool, I personally like call of duty and minecraft otherwise I haven't played many others, I like horror movies and killing games what about you?
Xxzefd

Con

I like those and movies that fill me with doubt and suspense I have played Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and beat it on Veteran Difficulty they kind of made it too easy just slightly maybe I'm just so hella good.
Posted by Xxzefd 1 year ago
Xxzefd
I'm a nice person but not to "JesusFreaks". Hit me up if you want to be my friend.