TruthWillOut
marymac150

'Wife Bonuses' - The destruction of human conciousness in favour of Commercial Materialism

TruthWillOut

Con

Opening of Debate.
marymac150

Pro

Human consciousness is damnation, giving into commercial materialism is the only way to solve for what Matthew McConaughey so eloquently put as a "tragic misstep in evolution".
TruthWillOut

Con

I find your opening point interesting, I'm guessing that what you said is what you believe in, yet it is such a horribly fascistic, nihilistic and straight up pessimistic view to take. I wanted to open the debate ambiguously/open ended because I wanted to draw out the spin in which con would take on this subject. Primarily, my spat within this context is against the backdrop of femnism that has driven this subersive agenda; 'Wife Bonuses'.

I won't go into great length on first point, but it is clear that white, western feminism is now nothing more than a pervasive, anti-male force that in the name of 'equality', is merely trying to usurp men from fheir 'gender roles' (yet another term that derives from the feminist worldview/dialectic) and strip them of their biologically inherited rights. And the whole horrid notion of 'wife bonuses' is to me, not just a tool for subverting masculinity and the social stability needed within a couple /marriage to create a stable household, but about further enabling an inhumane persuit of lassaiz faire materialism rather than a persuit of (true) happiness as America was seemingly founded on. It so clearly runs in tandem with the breakup of once homogeneous communities, and the socio-cultural isolation that stems from the fracturing persuit of material individualism under globalist multiculturalism. I'm English, so the argument surrounding the break up of ommunities I'm sure, is a somewhat different argument in America - but under globalism I see many of our issues are collective...

Evidence will be provided next round.

For a woman to be a girlfriend or wife, and fora man to be a boyfriend or husband, is not something either should be paid for! And if financial concerns are so over important to us as liberalist individuals, we may want to reconsider our current social values, as well as the economic system we subscribe to too. My fundamental point is that the current social, economic, cultural and political forces that drive dogmatic initiatives like wife bonuses are creating and nurturing a very dystopin world for us and the next generation... We are literally being stripped of our inalienable rights as living breathing organisms in favour of slaving ourselves to an artificial system of economic viability and politically constructed dogma.
marymac150

Pro

marymac150 forfeited this round.
TruthWillOut

Con

TruthWillOut forfeited this round.
marymac150

Pro

marymac150 forfeited this round.
TruthWillOut

Con

TruthWillOut forfeited this round.
marymac150

Pro

marymac150 forfeited this round.