EthanTheEEL
minddrag

Wii U is overlooked, and is a good console.

minddrag
Started: 2/7/2016 Category: Games

EthanTheEEL

Pro

Rules:

1. No trolling
2. No spamming comments
3. First round is acceptance
4. Whoever accepts cannot copy and paste your argument. (You are allowed to use websites for backup, and use pictures/stats for help.)
5. Whoever accepts cannot add your point of argument in the comments, but you can still add something off topic.
6. Vote properly, don't go off your opinion, go for your whoever shows more detail.
7. Respect for everyone.
_______________________________
ANY RULE BROKEN IS AN AUTOMATIC LOSS!
_______________________________
Things that are allowed:

Missing a round (forfeit) and still win (you just have to press your argument into two or one round.)

Use a console comparison, but this is NOT PS4 Versus Wii U, type of thing.

Rebuttal, and constructive can be used anytime.
IF including your rebuttal, and constructive in one round, HAS TO BE SEPARATED!

Using all capital letters ONLY for highlighting a certain part!

___________________________
Remember to rules, have fun, AND ENJOY!
minddrag

Con

Hello, My name is minddrag and I would be happy to be your opponent. I hereby accept your open challenge and look forward to a good and prosperous debate. Thank you.
EthanTheEEL

Pro

Thank you for accepting, I'm going to be glad to listening to your side of the argument.

My overall impression, and understanding of the Wii U is that the Wii U, is a very unique console, different then the other consoles and is, cheap, and fun to play!

1. The price of a Wii U at Game Stop can be low as $279.99 not including taxes, and would be brand new. Compared to the PS4 it's 349.99$ at its lowest. Xbox One $314.99. Wii U is certainly cheaper just for a console. The price of live is extremely different.

The Wii U's live is free, having another account, with live will cost $1. Xbox live cost $60 a year, PS4 has $49.99 for a year.

2. The games are also cheaper on the Wii U, and are still fun. Most games on the Wii U are indeed cheap. While most games that are on different verity of platforms tend to be better on the Wii U.

Example: Call of Duty Ghost, Wii U, star's rating are, 7.4/10 - gamestop.com, 3.5/5 - Metacritic, and 8.8/10 - IGN.com Call of Duty Ghost on PS4, 4/5 - Netacritic, IGN.com - 8.8/10, and GameStop 5.5/10. The Wii U version of Ghost is better than the PS4 version.
Wii U games prices 1

Their are even many more, and some may say these games are terrible. Some are cheap, are indeed amazing high rated games.
Bayonetta 2 has high ratings, and is $34, new, at gamestop.Wii U also has 681 counted games on the Wii U.Bayonetta 2.
3. The Wii U, GamePad is very unique. It has a touch screen, voice recording, camera, and many more. You don't even need to have a Television set to use the Wii U. This also allows other family members, or friends to use the T.V. While you can be playing, "Black Ops II"

4. The backwards compatibility of the Wii U also gives it an unique look. You can keep old controllers, motion sensor, games, and many more, for the Wii U.

5. Cross buy games. Wii U has a cross buy games, which meaning you can play on your handheld device "3DS," and buy, one game, and have it on two different devices. "Wii U, and 3DS"

6. Easy to navigate. The Wii U, is easier to navigate. With a click of a button, compared to moving, and scrolling throughout the menu.

I'm sorry I couldn't add more detail, fixing my spelling/grammer. I couldn't add a lot more pictures, or more facts, but due to the amount of school work, it delayed my debate.

- Hope you enjoy
minddrag

Con

Thank you to my opponent for his in depth analysis of some of the qualities of the WII. I will now attempt to rebut his arguments.

To begin due to the theory of economics, price of an object is directly corralled to the quality of an object. Because the price of a Wii U is notably less then an Xbox 1 or PS4 we must the draw the connection that the wii u is of a noticeably less quality.

The Wii U's live is free because there are noticeably less uses for live on the Wii U. Considering that the majority of video game players are on Xbox or Play Station there is not a large number of gamer on Wii to play against.

Ratings do not correlate to games that are amazing. Games like assassins creed, gta or watchdogs would have over 10/10 rating if I were able to rate. Just because the ratings are different does not mean the quality of the games are different, although there is a correlation.

Xbox and play station allow games to be backwards compatable also.

Due to the HTML 500 error, I have multiple imminent debates so I cannot spend much time on this round, but I look forward to your next argument.
EthanTheEEL

Pro

EthanTheEEL forfeited this round.
minddrag

Con

Are you coming back?!
EthanTheEEL

Pro

EthanTheEEL forfeited this round.
minddrag

Con

Thank you for the debate.
Posted by EthanTheEEL 1 year ago
EthanTheEEL
Sorry my friend, I was on vacation
Posted by arnavp 1 year ago
arnavp
better on ps4 or xb1
Posted by EthanTheEEL 1 year ago
EthanTheEEL
Wii U, does indeed have "Minecraft"
Posted by arnavp 1 year ago
arnavp
just look at this link and see why wiiu is bad
http://nintendo.about.com...
Posted by arnavp 1 year ago
arnavp
we do not have minecraft too , big fan of it
Posted by arnavp 1 year ago
arnavp
by the way in cod online on the wii its very hard to find players cause many people do not play on the wii as per fps games
Posted by arnavp 1 year ago
arnavp
can u tell me the rules?
Posted by minddrag 1 year ago
minddrag
You may challenge the pro side to your own debate on the same topic, but complaining about points not being stated on another debate is harmful to the spirit of debate
Posted by arnavp 1 year ago
arnavp
sry , hate
Posted by arnavp 1 year ago
arnavp
why cant I join I hat wii
Vote Placed by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
EthanTheEELminddragTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's forfeiture leads me to give the conduct vote to Con. And Pro took his grammatical errors in the last part of his main argument, and it could be seen basically, such as the usage of 'their' many times in his statements. By the way, Pro uses some of the sites that are very reliable when it comes to game reviews so I gave him that point. For me, they are both tied for 2 points, but I can see that minddrag will win this debate.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
EthanTheEELminddragTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited two turns.