joel101
RossG

Wii fit makes people fit

Con Tied Pro
Started: 10/23/2010 Category: Technology

joel101

Con

wii fit does not make people because you hardly ever move off the spot you just jog on the spot and swing your arm just because it tells you that you burnt of 700 calories does not me you did. wii fit is just way for people to think that oh yeah if i use wii fit i will become tank don't fall for it and people just use because its indoor get outside and get some real physical activity
RossG

Pro

Thanks for starting the debate, I look forward to it. I must warn you though I may have to forfeit the later rounds due to the posting time limit.

You say that you don't lose weight if you stay on one spot. This is ridiculous, it still classes as a cardio workout and there is NO way you can say that it has no effect on a persons fitness. The game also has many modes which feature, push ups and other muscle building exercises, if you dont think these help you get fitter, then go on the game yourself and undertake one of these activities. It WILL hurt your arms (in the case of push ups) and unless your doing them completely wrong, then that pain is muscle breaking down, and when muscle breaks down it builds itself up to be stronger.
You can't deny that both of the activities I mentioned contribute to your fitness, and there are many others that do the same, because on the game they are performed in the same way they would be at a gym. They are just presented in the easy, accesible and fun, form of a video game.
joel101

Con

joel101 forfeited this round.
RossG

Pro

My opponent has forfeited so my argument still stands as he as taken no action to debate it. I really dont know why this guy starts debates and then forfeits....*sigh*
joel101

Con

joel101 forfeited this round.
RossG

Pro

RossG forfeited this round.
Posted by RossG 6 years ago
RossG
what the hell ill take it anyway :)
Posted by RossG 6 years ago
RossG
I would have taken this, if it wasn't for the 60 minute time limit for making each post :|
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
joel101RossGTied