Smarticles
chiwawatang

Wii game systems

Con Tied Pro

Smarticles

Con

People say Wii systems are better because you can get more exercise. Sure, I could agree with this if the controller weighed a ton. But it does not. All you do on the Wii is move your arm. You only get exercise if you feel like running outside while playing. Other game systems are better because you have to use your head. You don't just have to sit there. I mean, on a Wii, you could be sitting there playing an imitation of bowling. You don't have to think for that. But for other games you have to actually think because they have information you need to find out to get farther in the game.
chiwawatang

Pro

I think that Wii's are great. Why not just take your Wii outside anyway?? It's also not all about excersice. If you think that the Wii is pretty much useless, what do you think of the XBox, PSP, DS Lite and all the other things. Thee Wii isn't meant to be for excersice, its meant to be a games console. Even though I dont have a Wii, I am addicted to my friends Wii, and I simply realise that the Wii is something where you dont have to keep clicking buttons, you act as if you were in the real situation.
Smarticles

Con

Yes, maybe you can pretend your actually doing this activity on the Wii instead of clicking buttons like on other games but its pretty unreal because when your doing stuff on the Wii all you do is move your arm or whatever. If your actually playing a sport, say, soccer you dont just have to move your arm.
chiwawatang

Pro

Well, who said you HAD to buy a Wii? It's optional right? unless your work or whatever forced you to. Your point is weak. If you want to play soccer, play it outside, if you want to play racing a different way with Mario, do it on the Wii... It's simple. I cant play soccer anyway, so it lets me play soccer wihtout the skill provided. I'm a person that heads to the ballet hall anyway, not the soccer pitch. I'm also not a muddy person. It's horrible mud, so if you hate dirt, the Wii is ultimatly for you. Anyway. The back of the Wii sports game box doesn't say "This game gives you fresh air and will make you fit within a week of playing!Try it out today and you'll lose pounds! We'll refund your money if you dont lose weight by moving around your legs and get that body running around the room like a football pitch!" does it??!! No. The Wii is built for F-U-N!!!!!!!!!
Smarticles

Con

Yes it may be fun but I started this debate to prove you didn't get as much exercise as people said if you played it. And I was using soccer as an example.
chiwawatang

Pro

well, it is better if you got a Wii and lived in a flat...you dont own the garden or whatever. It makes you lose little weight, but it still does, especially if you dont own a garden. It is an alternative if it is raining also... When you said that you only have to move your arm, and it doesnt give fresh air, open the doors and windows, clear the place of furniture and voila, you have fresh air and can move your feet. There's not a problem with clearing the place of furniture and moving your legs unless... you dont have any!!
Smarticles

Con

Yes you could open the windows to get fresh air. Although you could still play sports in the rain you would just get wet. Me personally I'd rather play the sport than imitating it and I think a lot of people do. Lol yes I agree with that if you had no legs :).
chiwawatang

Pro

may I ask...would you stand in the rain, or play inside. The Wii also enforces or in your vision"imitating" boxing, the boxing is terrific, and you dont have to get hurt. Personally, since I'm female and dainty, would not like to be pounced on by a 100 kg man.
The wii enables you to have fun, not a fitness club!!! But I cant exactly say "make me a mario to race with. Can I? I take all offers!! but the fact is that I'm not into running, but running with my arms still gives me excercise, because I tend to run with my feet to make it easier.
Generally, you dont actually have to have feet to play the Wii anyway, so it's great if you are disabled ie. no feet or legs.Lol :P
Posted by Smarticles 9 years ago
Smarticles
where did the garden come from?
Posted by Smarticles 9 years ago
Smarticles
ok im a girl too and pain is gain...like when your working out if whatever your working out doesnt hurt means nothing happened and its too easy for you. and since im a girl too i wouldnt want to be smashed by some huge guy but there is boxing for women...
Posted by Richard89 9 years ago
Richard89
If you're looking in the console market PS3 is undeniably the best. However, looking at the full spectrum you would have to go with PCs as their potential is almost limitless.
Vote Placed by Pluto2493 9 years ago
Pluto2493
SmarticleschiwawatangTied
Vote Placed by shaffaq0589 9 years ago
shaffaq0589
SmarticleschiwawatangTied
Vote Placed by Yraelz 9 years ago
Yraelz
SmarticleschiwawatangTied
Vote Placed by Smarticles 9 years ago
Smarticles
SmarticleschiwawatangTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
SmarticleschiwawatangTied
Vote Placed by chiwawatang 9 years ago
chiwawatang
SmarticleschiwawatangTied