raviahlawat823
Shrek_sDrecKid

Will China overcome the power of America?

Shrek_sDrecKid

raviahlawat823

Con

No, China will not overcome the power of America. Now, the world biggest power is
America. America is also the biggest exporter of Army Equipments. I thinks that China
is not having that capability to overcome the power of America.
First of all I would clear that I am not saying that china is not a good country or not having power. China is world's biggest populous country and second one is India.
USA president is the world's greatest man, Barack Obama, who visited last month
India and signed lot's of Import-Export deals with India. He signed nuclear deals with India. USA is progressed country and China is still progressing for their economy.
It has better Army equipments than China. USA is world power.
What do you say about the counter attacks by US in Iraq on ISIS.
ISIS is the biggest terrorist group in the world. WhenOsama Binn Laden has shooted by US army. What can you say about this?. a man who is the commander of biggest terrorist group Alkaida shooted by Us army.
China is having most of the senior citizens in the world. I am not having the detail; explanation of this but I surely knowing that china is having most old citizen about above 45 years age.
Young people are the backbone of every progressing economy and china is not having this much.China is always having problem with their neighbourhoods like occupying their land inside their territory. The recent data is of about Ladakh region in India where Chinese infilitrated and made tant inside 10 km area.
After lot's of discussion there is resolved of this conflict.
China is having problem with India,Japan,bhutan etc..............
I hope that this is all from my side. Thank You please post your opinions about this debate.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

I accept your challenge to this debate. Since there is a short word limit and only three rounds, I will get right into the rebuttals and arguments later so:

"No, China will not overcome the power of America. Now, the world biggest power is America."

Please define power with a credible source. By power, do you mean economic power, military power, political power, etc? Because China has recently beat America's economy a few months back in 2014 [1]. And for your information, the U.S has been a major super power for decades (which anybody knows).

"America is also the biggest exporter of Army Equipments."

Burden of proof lies within opponent for next round - and how does being the largest exporter automatically qualify you as a military super power?

"USA is progressed country and China is still progressing for their economy."

You realize what you're saying is wrong right? As I have stated in the source above, China has already surpassed America in economy. Besides, they were already the second best back in 2010 [2], so it would be expected that China would eventually beat America's economy.

"China is having most of the senior citizens in the world. I am not having the detail; explanation of this but I surely knowing that china is having most old citizen about above 45 years age."

Burden of proof lies within opponent to provide a legitimate source. Though many countries have different senior ages, it is generally 65 - not 45 which isn't even middle-aged.

"China is always having problem with their neighbourhoods like occupying their land inside their territory."

Again, please provide evidence as burden of proof to support such a claim. All other arguments have either been dropped or are off-topic to this debate. Below are my sources to back up my claims.

[1] http://www.marketwatch.com...
[2] http://www.bloomberg.com...
raviahlawat823

Con

First of all, I thanks to you that you have accepted my debate and you have written a valuable rich text.
Your's claims are that I have written in the box is wrong. for your information I tell you that this is a proved information.
you are claiming me on the line old people is................................ in china.
youngs are the backbone of every country. when young people are employeed in a company or government job. There is a very good chance of progressing a country. because they have more mind than old aged people.
as your further information old aged people is also a hearing aid. But this not our topic let's come to the topic
you are saying rubbish that America is not the best military power.
Can you tell me that who is the best military power in the world? because everybody knows that America is the best military power so what are you saying rubbish. for the debate can you check on the internet about this?
I am very sure of this that internet cannot tell lie.
china is only powerful in population not in something else. I am not saying that china has no poor they have but they didn't have that much capability that America have. ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.............................................
'The U.S. spends close to what the entire rest of the world spends in defense' this is the proved evidence of what America is.
USA spends $711 billion for defence equipments. The next closest is China at $143 billion.
they have shooted Osama Bin Laden who is the most wanted terrorist in the world and now they are having their operation in the land of ISIS the biggest terrorist group in the world.
I have written too much for this round. I have much more for the next round also.please write your opinions
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

It appears they are still ignorant and I will have to teach them a thing or two about China and America. Before I begin refuting, I would like to note that your rebuttals are full of grammar/spelling mistakes and that can affect your overall impression on the voters - here is one example to prove it:

"But this not our topic let's come to the topic you are saying rubbish that America is not the best military power."

"when young people are employeed in a company or government job. There is a very good chance of progressing a country. because they have more mind than old aged people.
as your further information old aged people is also a hearing aid. "

Burden of reasoning and proof is on opponent as opponent has failed to give evidence/reasoning on how young people increases the progress of the country. Your spelling/grammar is hindering your performance as I can easily mistaken it for something else - you wrote that young people have more minds but what you mean is that they are more intelligent. I also don't seem to understand the last sentence with such broken grammar.

"because everybody knows that America is the best military power so what are you saying rubbish. for the debate can you check on the internet about this? I am very sure of this that internet cannot tell lie."

I never claimed that America was not the best military power - you simply misinterpreted what I said. I merely asked what kind of power you meant when stating America had power. I also stated that simply being the largest military exporter does not make you powerful. You also failed to provide any source.

"'The U.S. spends close to what the entire rest of the world spends in defense' this is the proved evidence of what America is. USA spends $711 billion for defence equipments."

You have provided a quote but no source to back it up; therefore, you have plagiarized. To end it off, you lack proof, reasoning, sources, and spelling/grammar. Not only that, but you misinterpret and plagiarize.
raviahlawat823

Con

You are saying again and again about the sources, lack proof and spelling grammar mistakes.
so, I am taking one by one.
Sources- The United States is the world leader and likely to remain there for decades. It is still the world"s leader for FDI at 180 billion dollars, almost twice its nearest competitor.China suffers from massive official corruption, one party Communist rule, lack of creativity and grotesque social stratification.
china is having problem with their neighbours like India, Russia, Japan etc...
They have fought for one time with India, in 1962 war. Larger population of china leaves in an unhygeine condition and almost 160 million people have no access to water. They are suffering from corruption and I want to say that a country who has these problems how it is world power. It's rapid population growth has adverse effect on a country. 30% of womens are illiterate. They have occupied territory of different countries which are having border with china.
www.forbes.com
I have given lot's of proof from the www.forbes.com
I want to say on the spelling grammar mistakes that debate is related on the arguments and facts. When you do not have online debate, The debate is between the two people and there is no major para meters of spelling mistakes.
I am from India, I know very well hindi. I am not knowing too much of English but I am trying and I assure you one day I will become very good in English.
I Thanks you for the debate. This is my 2nd debate on www.debate.org and I am beginner and I have good experience to debate with you.
Thank you
Shrek_sDrecKid

Pro

"You are saying again and again about the sources, lack proof and spelling grammar mistakes. so, I am taking one by one."

I repeat it because it is true but you still continue to make spelling and grammar mistakes in that one sentence again. Near the end of the debate, you claim you use ESL, but please make sure to proofread in the future.

"China suffers from massive official corruption, one party Communist rule, lack of creativity and grotesque social stratification. china is having problem with their neighbours like India, Russia, Japan etc..."

The only fact in your statement is the communist. China is not highly corrupted - in fact, according to statistics, they are at average corruption [1]. I would like to know how being creative makes them a super power. If you read the news, you will know that China has good relations with India and Russia, while the US is the most hated nation in the world [2].

"Larger population of china leaves in an unhygeine condition and almost 160 million people have no access to water... It's rapid population growth has adverse effect on a country. 30% of womens are illiterate...www.forbes.com I have given lot's of proof from the www.forbes.com"

You may have finally provided a source, but it should have been provided earlier. It is also not cited properly - this can also count as plagiarism. Though women are more illiterate, it has been proven that they have a literacy rate of 95% [3], extremely high for a country that is "not developed." The population growth is also being controlled by the one-child policy, though the government has created a two-child policy in recent years [4], while India does not have any policy and will someday surpass China. Thank you for debating with me!

[1] http://www.transparency.org...
[2] http://www.theguardian.com...
[3] http://data.worldbank.org...
[4] http://www.worldmag.com...
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
I will not be using opinions...I will use facts. I now understand why your arguments are false. You do realize that China recently beat U.S.' economy few months ago right?
Posted by raviahlawat823 2 years ago
raviahlawat823
yes, please debate on this topic
this is 3 round debate
a total of 6 opinions required. 3 from my side and 3 from your side
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
It appears that I will have to debate to clear your ignorance...
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
raviahlawat823Shrek_sDrecKidTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Tie. Both had proper conduct throughout the debate. S&G - Pro. Con had several issues with proper capitalization at the start of new sentences, among other formatting issues. I saw no such issues from Pro, thus I award points to Pro. Arguments - Pro. Con dropped several arguments and lacked proper clarification. For instance, the point raised by Pro about China surpassing the U.S. in economic power was completely dropped by Con. While the burden rests on Pro, Pro was able to overcome each challenge raised by Con whereas Con failed to address several points raised by Pro. Thus, I award arguments to Pro. Sources - Pro. Con failed to utilize sources in this debate, whereas Pro utilized several throughout the debate. Thus Pro wins sources. Ultimately, this is a clear win for Pro. I would highly recommend that Con take some time to review debates done by the top debaters on the site and to utilize their formatting and methods of presenting for his own future debates.