Will China rule the world

I personally think China will rule the world even though i'm not from china or a chinese. They have a very big number of armies and modern technologies. They spend billion dollars just for military each year. Plus, this country has a tremendous effect for the whole world. For example, china attacked and build islands in the south china sea, and seems nobody is brave enough to confront them. Just now, china was devaluating its yuan and a lot of asia pacific countries were immediately hit. So, i think china will rule the world in 20 to 40 years time, and hopefully they can keep peace together along with united states

I would like to clarify the resolution: Resolved: China will rule the world

My opponent must prove that China will rule the world. It is useless for my opponent to prove that China is likely to rule the world, he/she must prove that they will rule the world. Als, my opponents case has no impacts, he/she talks about how they spend billions on their militairy each year, he/she gives no impact. My opponent also talks about how he/she thinks that China will rule the world. Oh, great, you think they will! That statement is absolutely useless because it doesn't matter what he thinks will happen. Also, my opponent has given no sources for his arguments so they fall.

Using analytical arguments I have dissproved my opponents arguments. I now will present my own arguments.

According to USAToday, China is regarded as the U.S.'s top enemy. Also, the U.S.'s defense spending budget is 577,100,000,000 USD according to China's is 145,000,000,000 USD according to the same source. That means the U.S. budget is almost 4 times the size of China's. If China tried to take over the world, the U.S. would retaliate since China is considered their greatest enemy.

After refuting my opponents arguments, and presenting mine, I can see no other ballot than Con.

Thank You

SamuelBenedict forfeited this round.

SamuelBenedict forfeited this round.

Extend, and please vote Con.

Thank You :)
Posted by brianjustin3709 1 year ago
China will rule the world
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture