ConsoleMe
LinkOFeare

Will Donald Trump make a good president?

ConsoleMe

Con

Personally, I don't think any of the candidates are really all that good. The ones that WOULD have made at least DECENT presidents stepped out. What do you guys think?
LinkOFeare

Pro

Donald J. Trump is a man who was born to a real estate developer in Queens, New York, on June 14, 1946. Since the beginning of his campaign, Mr. Trump has stuck to the great values that made America great and will make America great again. Amongst all of the twenty plus candidates that stood on those debate stages this past year, he is the only one who has truly presented a clear, consistent argument without the need of being politically correct. He believes in putting America first, the idea that we have been longing for in this country for generations and generations. He is a strong businessman, despised by his competitors and loved by the workers on the streets. This man has been on top of everything for his entire life. He will protect the amendments, protect our rights, and protect our nation's borders. Who is less qualified than him? Frankly, I do not understand who would be more qualified than him.

This November, do we elect for president the woman who lies consistently on all matters facing our country, the woman who expects all women to vote for her because she is a woman, the woman who wants to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees like the European countries with cities that are now ticking time-bombs, the woman who declared that marriage is "a sacred bond between a man and a woman" and that she would not approve of legalizing gay marriage in New York as a senator in the early 2000's? Or do we vote for the man who will make America great again?

I find the choice to be quite obvious.
ConsoleMe

Con

While Donald J. Trump is a must-have over some bitch who lies over everything, I'd much rather have someone else who is going to make this country great again without opening their loud mouth over it. Admit it, Donald Trump DOES have the need-to-know on how to run America, sure, but every candidate claims that, and they all have experience in politics. Who knows? IF Trump DOES become President of the United States, okay, fine -- but what he says doesn't automatically go, it has to pass through. Trump, in my opinion, is just going to be a loud mouth and pick on those who aren't American; that will automatically make him a target for assassins and such. Should Donald export all of the illegal immigrants, it'll cut down on drug deals and crimes in general, but it's going to cost a lot of money. Then again, Donald is practically MADE out of money.

So, in my defense, I'm 50-50 on this guy. Hey, I'll gladly choose this guy over Barack Osama any day.
LinkOFeare

Pro

We're paying for illegal immigrant benefits while we leave veterans on the hold. There's too many veterans being mistreated. We take the illegal immigrants and just throw them out. No big deal. It's no longer a situation in which you have to be neutral. We have to take one side and stick to it no matter what even if the decision is 51-49. America's in deep trouble.

We need a loudmouth who isn't afraid to say what Americans have been wanting to say.
ConsoleMe

Con

That's the thing. "We just take them and throw them out", it's not that easy. A lot of money is going to be involved, and odds are, the druggies are going to retaliate. As for money - America is in deep trouble with that. We're in debt with A LOT of people, thanks to Obama's terrible ways, and if Trump steps into office, he could help with that. How much will it cost to make sure that EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IS TAKEN OUT? That's the problem - what if they hide and retaliate with weaponry. It'll just be another war.

Americans vs The Illegal Immigrants.

Doesn't that sound like a fun war?

Now, don't get me wrong - over Sanders and Hillary, I'd rather have Trump. It feels like he's got the guts. Between a loudmouth, an old man with a Tax obsession, and a woman who, odds are, won't do jack about a battle until it's over (sounds familiar, doesn't it?), I'd rather choose the loudmouth. What I'm also worried about is will Donald J. Trump actually treat the remaining allies that we have with the trust and respect that they want? Or, will he tick them off as well? How will he regain our trust with acquaintances? I'd rather have immigrants than guns pointed at us from all directions. If we take the immigrants out, odds are, crime rates will deplete and America will be a much, much better place to live in.

Keep in mind though; they can and, odds are, will retaliate. They'll hide. They'll kill. They'll start something with the U.S. Military. They'll dig up another battle and I don't want that. I guess we'll see what happens.

But I like your debate. I think you're providing amazing points.
LinkOFeare

Pro

Well sure there'll be wars but they already hide and they already kill. The drug cartels might retaliate but it's about time we actually do something about it rather than have Obama who gives cars and guns to ISIS and leaves everything to be.
ConsoleMe

Con

With a war waging with ISIS right now, we don't need the U.S Military worrying about something else. It's obvious that the immigrants will retaliate - they fought to get here, they're not going back without a fight. Thing is, we're in debt, Donald Trump is promising all of these things that will cost a lot of money, and we're too busy currently trying to clean up Obama's mess. If we kick immigrants out, they'll come back in somehow, and money will be put out to ensure they are kicked out, money is going to be put on building the wall itself, odds are, we'll get attacked by immigrants during the building process, so we'll have to worry about that as well. Call me paranoid, but I don't see how any of this is going to work out without another war breaking loose. Violence happens too often and, quite frankly, I don't see an end to it, regardless of Trump becoming President of the United States.
LinkOFeare

Pro

Well currently, our war with ISIS is more of an us just going and shooting a couple rounds. Our muted attacks are a sign of fear and weakness and that has to be stopped. If we actually tried to clean up our military and get ISIS over with, it'd be gone. The illegal immigrants did nothing but pay someone to smuggle them over the border or simply ran across the "protected" border. They can't fight against our government; they're weak and unarmed. Once we kick them out and have a wall built, it won't be as easy for immigrants to get in illegally from the border. Money will come from Mexico. If we fix our systems and our economy, everything becomes easier.
ConsoleMe

Con

If there is something I live by, it's "Do not underestimate anyone." What we need to focus on right now is ISIS -- we'll polish off the immigrants, since it seems like you think it's so easy, when ISIS is done and taken care of.
LinkOFeare

Pro

#Trump2016.
Posted by vi_spex 11 months ago
vi_spex
simply because america has nukes and muslims exist
Posted by vi_spex 11 months ago
vi_spex
i would vote for the doctor of commen sense if he ran.. and i was american..