MustafaHassanAli
ryanharvey69

Will Foots Cray Lions win the league or not?

MustafaHassanAli

MustafaHassanAli

Con

I honestly don't believe they will, they just haven't been playing as well as people have been saying and considering that it's dead near Klinger with all of them hooligans that visit it I honestly believe that Foots Cray Lions is nothing but a team supported by bad people, criminals and hooligans. Their playing standards have dropped dramatically over the last season since they signed Reanna Rhodes and I think that the combination of that, their firm the 'Klingers' and the hooliganism and criminal activity surrounding the club just mean that they will win the league when hell freezes over... Never.
ryanharvey69

Pro

yes they will win the league with their savage and sexycentral defender reanna rhodes who will eat the fannies of the opposition while sticking the football up her arshole
MustafaHassanAli

Con

I still believe that the hooliganism cause by the 'Klingers', the firm of Foots Cray Lions is too violent and too heavily involved in all kinds of criminal activity. The good of the 'Klingers' is heavily outweighed by the bad especially the leaders of the firm known in their own group as 'MAUL'. I don't much care how many fannies Reanna can munch becasue to be frank they just cannot win the league as they're too violent and just too lesbian orientated.
ryanharvey69

Pro

Furthermore reanna rhodes has banged in 39 goals in 3 games the klingers spur them on whie they are pinging of their face. the hme stadium (klinger) will also give them an advantage
MustafaHassanAli

Con

True the 'Klingers' spur them on but I've heard that they cause a lot of vandalism, sell drugs and fight people. Them being pinging out of their nuts doesn't help and the Klinger stadium is all well and good until the roof falls through on them. Futhermore I've heard that the member of the 'Klingers' Ryan Harvey is known to the general public as a general nitbag, nonce and total bully of Renus Lin, how can that be good for the club?!?!? I believe that your opinion is entirely wrong you complete fanny.
ryanharvey69

Pro

ryanharvey69 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
MustafaHassanAliryanharvey69Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.