Tobar
CentristX

Will Germany rise to a superpower again?

CentristX

Tobar

Pro

Will Germany be the military and economic powerhouse in Europe it once was? I believe it will, based on history and the German economy. Any input would be great!
CentristX

Con

I'd like to see where this goes. First round is now acceptance.
Tobar

Pro

I believe we will see a rivival of German nationalism to an extent, not like pre WW2 and as the United States draws down uts military in Europe it leaves the perfect opportunity. The rest od Europe can't stand alone...
CentristX

Con

Can I get some evidence from the Pro? This is already a poor debate.
Tobar

Pro

Well what is your stance? I hace made mine clear, I believe we will see history repeat itself to some degree and it needs to send off alarm bells to the world.
CentristX

Con

I have actually a somewhat similar view on your approach, though to some, mine may sound a little outrageous. Keep watch on my activity, and I'll start a debate on my opinion. Pro, you might want to stay another debate on this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Vote Placed by calculatedr1sk 4 years ago
calculatedr1sk
TobarCentristXTied
Reasons for voting decision: Extremely poor debate. Pro has the burden of proof, but instead of proof he only gives his opinion. There is absolutely nothing given to back it. Even referencing a source that showed an increase in GDP over time would be SOMETHING. Pro, you had better prepare something more substantial for our debate. Two sentences, when you have an 8,000 character limit, is not going to beat me, and it didn't beat CentristX. All he had to do was show that your case didn't stand. Since you didn't build a case, he had no work to do.