ProcrastinationPro
mr_6oorr

Will Hillary Clinton's health impact her (possible) ability to serve as president?

ProcrastinationPro has forfeited round #2.

ProcrastinationPro

Con

This round is simply for acceptance. Please do NOT present an article in this round.
I am not officially arguing as CON. I just placed my position as such in order for the debate to go through the system. You may choose which side you want to argue, and whatever side you don't choose, I will argue. Please specify your side in this round so I am aware of what side I am arguing when the second round comes about.

ROUNDS:
1st: Side-picking and acceptance.
2nd: Arguments (NO REBUTTING)
3rd: Rebuttals
4th: Final comments/conclusion (REBUTTALS MAY BE USED)
mr_6oorr

Pro

I will take the "PRO" position. I believe that Hillary Clinton's health with have a negative impact on her ability to campaign for president. She is not president, but it won't really make much of a difference for the sake of debate.
Posted by Overhead 5 months ago
Overhead
Bit poorly worded for what I think you're aiming for.