ToursChampion1981
PonticGreekMacedonian

Will Obama escalate American involvement militarily in Syria in order to maintain power?

ToursChampion1981

Pro

In my opinion, Barack Hussein Obama is and has been nothing more then a domestic terrorist whose ambition is to destroy America and to turn it into a country ruled where Islam is the national religion. He has proven that he cares nothing for Christians by his actions and has proven that he has nothing but love, respect and admiration for a large portion of the Muslim community. In my opinion, Obama is sending Special Forces into Syria in order to escalate the situation. I believe he will attempt to escalate the situation with Russia in order to refuse to step down during war time. I believe that the American people will revolt and I believe that he will institute martial law. America is dangling over the precipice. Our media is almost completely controlled by liberal ideologies, our children are being taught that disrespect to police officers and figures of authority is fine as long as they are a minority, we are seeing illegal immigrants treated as welcome guests instead of the criminals they are, and the entire time the country is close to 20T in debt. SS will be insolvent in 10-12 years and the Left keeps on fiddling while Rome is literally burning.

I'm curious as to what other people think.
PonticGreekMacedonian

Con

America hardly did anything to stop Syria much so now Russia had to intervene and now Russia is wiping out ISIS. Obama took his time so Putin said to step aside and let him get rid of the ISIS.
ToursChampion1981

Pro

ToursChampion1981 forfeited this round.
PonticGreekMacedonian

Con

Now let me say again that America failed to get rid of the ISIS so now Russia had to intervene and they are now getting rid of ISIS. It was unwise for Obama not being fast enough to destroy ISIS but it was wise for Putin finally trying to put an end to it.
ToursChampion1981

Pro

ToursChampion1981 forfeited this round.
PonticGreekMacedonian

Con

Well it was good debating even though you kept on forfeiting. But I know that Russia can handle this.
Posted by kasmic 1 year ago
kasmic
So the "liberal agenda" is teaching people to revolt against police but plans to enforce martial law?
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
It's not so much about whether or not he will in future rounds, but rather about whether he'll do so in his opening.
Posted by BlackFlags 1 year ago
BlackFlags
He probably will
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
You might want to make an argument that goes beyond personal opinion and assertion, especially considering that you'd carry the burden of proof. Lacking that, you're making all of this really easy to tear down as nothing but bias and conspiracy.