wingat3
fapislazui

Will Russia survive to this conflict with USA and UE? to their restrictions?

wingat3

Con

I think they will not survive. USA and UE do not give them fruits and vegetables and Russia's economy is going down. People already started shooting business mans that has businesses in that domain.
This conflict with Ukraine is not good for anyone, not for USA, UE or RUSSIA but i am affraid that if RUSSIA will feel that's not gonna pass over this and will have much bigger problems it will take everyone down including her.Let's not for that it's still a big power and i think noone want's to get those final moments.
But overall i think RUSSIA is not gonna survive, too many countries against it. If all countries stop delivering her food and everything else, will begin a chaos.

What is your oppinion?
fapislazui

Pro

Okay, with this, I'm going to say my opinion on this and then back it up with facts.
Personally, If the USA get involved in this conflict. We will get our asses kicked. Only if we go into Russia. if they begin to invade America we will win. Yes it is true that if we cut our supply line with Russia, their economy will plummet, but their soldiers are hard asses. and this is where if America is to get involved, (Which will most likely happen.) We will have our asses handed to us. In round two I will support my theory.
wingat3

Con

I think Russia will not invade USA and USA will not go to Russia, this cannot happen, is too dangerous for both and they know it. It is too complicate, high level politic that only they know.
None wants to get to that situation because will be mess on both sides, but i think Russia might do something that could affect whole world by a desperate measure, they could try to force some hands because without supplies they will have chaos and anarchy in Russia.
I just hope it will not go to nuclear mess because as a USA High Army Commander said "We don't want that kind of war and they don't want it either because if Russia and USA start it there won't be any living life remaining on planet, and we all know it, we will not survive but they will not survive either. All planet will turn into a huge cloud of dust. There are too many nuclear missiles on this planet, even with those Anti Rocker Shield USA made".
I think everyone think at this, and they think at surviving on both sides with all cost not at distroing every living life.
fapislazui

Pro

fapislazui forfeited this round.
wingat3

Con

wingat3 forfeited this round.
fapislazui

Pro

fapislazui forfeited this round.
Posted by wingat3 2 years ago
wingat3
Sorry i didn't understood. Who will be wiped by nation of Israel? Russia ?
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
If Ezekiel 38,39 is true.They will be wiped out by the nation of Israel.With there partners in crime, their arab allies.