lunartrashcan
TopScottishDebater

Will Trump be a crap president?

lunartrashcan

Pro

I personally have no clue....
This man is like a light switch when it comes to impressing me.
When it comes to the campaigning portion, Donald Trump is honestly one of the most brilliant candidates I have seen in decades. Maybe you ask why? He was smart enough to make sure he had his own sources of income so he didn't have to depend on anyone else. You see, depending on someone else equals being their puppet, so going out there and telling folks what they expect to hear from a presidential candidates. Because Trump has his own money, he is able to say what others are afraid to say because it ca cause being sued or having no one back you up. Donald Trump can back himself up, he doesn't need any companionship to help him get more votes. He is able to state what the people have been enduring for years, but get no result from other candidates because they can only take orders from their master.
Smart move Donald!
Now for being a president, I don't think so.
He needs to get his old butt somewhere and stop talking about building walls that border Mexico from America. Is he trying to start a border line dispute?! And as poor as Mexico is, they have earned kindness from other countries and therefore, have more assets.
Us, not so much....
I think Donald needs to get a blanket and pillow, go on his couch and take a nap.
In other words, GET OUT THE WHITE HOUSE
TopScottishDebater

Con

I personally think Donald Trump is the only candidate with the balls to come out and say what everyone else is thinking so no Donald Trump would not be a crap president i think Donald Trump is just what USA needs.
lunartrashcan

Pro

As I stated before, Donald does have some balls for saying the things he does, but do you really think him talking about building a wall is necessary for the position and conflicts we are already in with other countries?
For example, ISIS.
What if they decide to attack either America or Mexico, we'll needs a refugee camp. If they attack us, we'll need to descend to Mexico, but wait, Donald you built a freaking wall there!!!
And vise versa, we would not be able to get out of situations like that and it shows how Donald is so hooked on his personal opinions (building the wall) he won't even think about reorganizing his plan or maybe just trashing it altogether, something that would benefit more than just him. You see, Donald wants to see what he wants and doesn't give a crap about the SIMPLE things we ask from him.
He's literally probably in his office saying,
"Screw what these people say! I want to see a wall built because I think this is the best way."
But is it really?
This problem of him not viewing from different perspectives sadly overpowers his good intentions, such as having balls to say what others won't.
I think Donald is too conceited, selfish, and unmanageable for this position.
Take it away....
TopScottishDebater

Con

TopScottishDebater forfeited this round.
lunartrashcan

Pro

lunartrashcan forfeited this round.
TopScottishDebater

Con