John135086
CosmoJarvis

Will Trump be a good president.

John135086 has forfeited round #3.

John135086

Pro

Hello,since i'm feeling lazy at the moment,I'll be quick about this.
I'm arguing Trump will be a good president. I'm talking about his policies.
Now,if you wish to say he's racist,or a bad person,you may,just back it up with facts and evidence. But don't take this as an opportunity to spit out sh*t and talk about how much you hate trump and how he's a Nazi.
My rules:
1. Don't be a d*ck. Ok? Can that please be a general rule? Don't be rude.
2. Please,to the best of your ability,have proper grammar and spelling. The first round is the only exception to this.
3. I'm not gonna kill you over plagiarism,just please try to remember to cite your sources.
4. Just don't spout random sh*t and talk about how trump's in the KKK and stuff like that.
5. Idk,just thought there should be a 5'th rule....

The only Constraint I'll have is that the first round is for acceptance only.
Thank you for accepting,and have a good day
CosmoJarvis

Con

I accept the task of proving Trump will not be a good president. I will not, however, prove that he is better than Hilary Clinton, as that is not what the debate is about.
John135086

Pro

I will actually let my opponent go first.
CosmoJarvis

Con

No, please. I insist. After you, good sir.
Posted by John135086 11 months ago
John135086
uuuuuuuuh,i posted my argument for round 3...so wtf?
Posted by EggsAndSam 12 months ago
EggsAndSam
It is Pro's job to prove Donald Trump is a good president, Con (most likely) did not want to go first so Pro would actually list why he is a good president instead of arguing with Con's reasons why he would not be a good president
Posted by John135086 12 months ago
John135086
nah its fine cos-something. my mistake,ur right
Posted by CosmoJarvis 12 months ago
CosmoJarvis
I apologize, but I would prefer if you would actually have announced that in the first round, or told me in advance.
Posted by Plasmawipes 12 months ago
Plasmawipes
I think he will be 50/50, I mean we don't know him personally and what we see on television isn't the real Trump. I think he does that to throw his enemies off so they wont know his next steps. I think president Trump is about five steps ahead of what is really going on. This is a debatable topic and there are many view points. I just don't think he is ignorant as in what the media is saying. In other words , he is intellectually disabled,simple-minded,slow,incompetent, etc etc.
Posted by John135086 12 months ago
John135086
My entire argument,had rest on you going first,and you just....you..ugh. fine. ill go first. not today thou...im too lazy. Thx thou for accepting.

P.S ik u knew my entire argument had rest on u going first,and ik u knew ik u knew my entire argument had rest upon u going first