Will Trump really make "America Great Again?'

I think Trump will really help America if he is voted President.

I accept this debate.

I believe that Donald Trump is not qualified to be president and there is no possible way he will make America Great Again.

Why do you think this?

I'm just going to say what I've been thinking for a longtime now; Donald Trump is a joke of a political candidate. He makes racist jokes, he makes jokes about the disabled, he calls women "disgusting" for using the restroom during debates and breast feeding babies in public. He is so rich that he is completely out of touch with reality. His presidency would mean the downfall of America.

Oh yeah, and that wall he wants Mexico to pay for; no chance in hell Mexico is going to spend a single peso on it.

I agree Mexico won't pay anything but I think it's just Trump being Conservative.He made all those jokes but I dought we will be seeing anything like that if he becomes president.Just saying..

I don't doubt we'll see things like that if he becomes president. He has the character of a child, there is no way he is fit to run a nation.
Posted by Sciguy 7 months ago
Oh, so it is very clear to me that "TheChamp" is the typical Trump supporter; uneducated and ignorant.

What I find most appalling is that Trump knows who his supporters are; the uneducated. Maybe that is why he should be President?

If Trump is such a "business man" why have four of HIS businesses gone bankrupt FOUR times on FOUR separate occasions?

TheChamp, what do you think about the following Trump quotes?:

"China has a wall and you don't see Mexicans in China!"

Trump with his expertise, cunning, and superior intellect.... and idiocy.

"If she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her!"

As you can see, he is basically saying 'If she wasn't my daughter I'd be f*@king her!'; disgusting!

""One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don"t go into government."

At least he is showing some self awareness.

"I'm really rich...."

Not at all lying, not at all does anyone care.

"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I"m more honest and my women are more beautiful."

Woman aren't possessions and yet you say that you are for Woman? How misogynistic of you!

Lastly, if we are talking about Government then we should be asking ourselves this one question that is needed to be relevant in a common conversation of political debate; what is the definition of Government?

Government: the governing body of a nation, state, or community.

Now, if you are going to be a member of a Government, as seen by the current definition, to actually function as a leader you would need to know your forign policies and know how to be a speaker and how to properly run a number of persons within a state which requires practice. The only way to get this practice is to become a politician and even that takes time, you need to know your rights, laws, and civil liberties; of which Trump knows nothing of.

Vote Placed by U.n 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro fails to uphold the BOP and I would say the only argument Pro made was that he doesn't expect Trump to do the things Trump says he will do - which is counterproductive to Pros stance. Con claims that Trump is racist and out of touch with America. Voting Con because Con made an argument that helped his side and Pro failed to uphold the BOP.