MAGA2017
Michaelbjenkins

Will Trump win a 2nd term?

Michaelbjenkins has forfeited round #2.

MAGA2017

Pro

Ever since Trump won the 2016 election, the left (liberals) have protested, rioted, attacked people sent death threats to electors and trump supporters, and much more.

People claim including Johnathon Pie that these childish actions are responsible for Trump's victory. Childish actions include, repeatedly calling people racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, islamophobic, white supremacist, a nazi, a fascist, and of course, deplorable if you don't agree with them. Many liberals used those words in discussions with Trump supporters, Republicans, Conservatives, and undecided voters.

Because of these actions by the left and the democrats, people claim this is why they lost not only the presidency but congress and the senate while still claiming they lost because of the dumbest of reasons.

So, do you think that the actions of the left or the democrats will help Trump win a 2nd term?

(He isn't going to be impeached. Not liking him and screaming not my president isn't a requirement for impeachment)
Michaelbjenkins

Con

First off, I'd like to say that Trump won due to the media covering every aspect of his campaign, and not because of the "childish actions" of the left. The irony here is that Trump calls everyone except Fox news "fake news", when they're the reason that he got elected in the first place. (Footnote 1)

So being that your premise is off - The actions of the left causing Trump to win - it would be absurd to say that "childish actions" would help him win a second term. Childish is a subjective term, and those who oppose Trump see their actions as being legal protest against the fact that we have an inexperienced president.

Next, I would like to point out that Trump's Tax plan is a stepping stone to putting America further in debt. According to any information that I can find, Trump's tax plan will lead to a bigger federal deficit. (Footnote 2) If you can find an article that shows something different, please post it.

Needless to say, Trump's financial and diplomatic mistakes (that will become obvious in the years to come), have already disqualified him for winning another term.

I do agree that Trump is a great business man, and it is very unlikely that he will be impeached. In fact, I would take business advice from him in a heartbeat; but anyone who has ever taken an economics class knows, that the government should not be run like a business. Unfortunately, that seems to be exactly how Trump wants to run things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) https://www.youtube.com...

2.) http://www.moneytalksnews.com...
MAGA2017

Pro

Thank you for responding.

Trump's tax plan is going to benefit everyone. Trump lowered the national debt by over a billion dollars in his first month. However, it never gets mentioned because the media purposely tries to avoid mentioning anything good about Trump.

He only mentioned Fox once. And I don't blame him. I'm no conservative but, why is it on the other mainstream media stations, I see them making up stories, making false claims, and even said"Trump is controlling what people are supposed to think and that's our job" http://www.zerohedge.com...

Also, CNN has purposely cut interviews or videos of people who go against their view going against their "non-biased" claim.https://www.youtube.com... (and this is during the election)

The protests and riots from the left are also helping his reelection campaign mainly because, how many times have you seen people protest fair democratic elections all because they lost? The democratic party is killing themselves with false claims of Russian hackers and my favorite, saying they oppose something when doing or saying the exact same thing.
Posted by Iacov 10 months ago
Iacov
A lot can change in eight years and remember the public is fickle.