Will You Forgive Me?

Started: 4/1/2014 Category: News

Please do. I can't message you. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to argue. I'm new here. Is it too late? Also what does resolved mean?

For this debate, I will be con. This will be satire, so in this case, I am the lawyer of me (a jaboticaba).

You ask my client, Mr. Jaboticaba for forgivness. I am against such even being possible. Your honour, please understand that my client is a fruit, therefore not sentient, nor living thus rendering him inacapable of forgiving any person. Recently, my client's ghost writers have been debating against pro. In the debate, the rules were simply, and effectively pointed out. My client even wrote it in a huge font, in order to emphasize the importance.

Since I, con am against my client forgiving pro, I have already won this debate. I have proved that my client is a fruit, thus incapable of forgiving.

A jabucotiba is a fruit, not a jabocotiba. You even argued earlier. Therefore you are sentient.

I am of course sentient, I am a lawyer. My client is a jabuticaba, a fruit [1]. He is not sentient, so it is impossible for him to forgive you. Furthermore, if he had the choice, he still wouldn't because you ignored the rules, when they were constantly reminded throughout the debate. I have proved my client cannot forgive you, so I win.

But you also broke the rules too. You get away with it. I get punished. Constantly reminded? Only twice.

Also since you responded, I am asking you (the lawyer) to forgive me because you wrote the debate, since you're the only sentient one.

I can forgive you, however the point of this debate is to make my client to do such. Since he didn't I have won this debate. Also, my client did not break the rule. The rule only applied to whom ever accepted the debate. The reason being to equal the amount of rounds each debater would have. Since I have proved my client is incapable of forgiving you, and wouldn't even if he could, I have won this debate.
Posted by Jabuticaba 2 years ago
My account is a fruit.
Posted by Cutiepuffle 2 years ago
I never told you I wanted to make the fruit forgive me. Give a quote that states that.
Posted by naziswastika 2 years ago
Jabuticaba, I hope you realize the errors of your way.

There is no premise, you are going directly to your conclusion:
"Your honour, please understand that my client is a fruit, therefore..."

And how does that lead to the below?
"I have proved that my client is a fruit..."

All you have is a conclusion with no supporting arguments. And in reality, it's very tough to 'prove' one's sexuality.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
WTF prove him a fruit? WTF
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con's arguments were convincing.