LolMcCheese
ChurnedCreamery

Will apple soon put samsung, Lg, etc out of buissness?

LolMcCheese has forfeited round #2.
Started: 7/21/2017 Category: Technology

LolMcCheese

Pro

Do you think apple will put samsung,Google,Htc,etc out of business? I heard a lot of good things about the iphone 8, leaks, etc. And the info made me think its going to be revolutionary.
And I bet it's going to be way inferior to the other phones. So do think it's going to make a shift in the stock market and a revolution in smartphones or not.
ChurnedCreamery

Con

I accept
But fix your grammar mistakes.
I assume because there are 5 argument sections that the first is for acceptance. Even if it isn't, for now, I will take it as such.
Posted by Alexan 2 months ago
Alexan
What can I say - the question is not unique. Each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. Based on reviews from BestAdvisor and ExpertReviews, we can clearly see that in different countries they are differently related to these brands.
In my opinion, Apple gets a point for the quality of their devices, Samsung for the price and the variety of it - they are making not only phones or laptops. but also all-in-one printers, SSDs, watches, headsets TVs and even much more!