addiexx
Hamalish

Will humans make themselves go extinct?

addiexx

Pro

I think that humans are on a path to self destruction. Wars are everywhere, and if you think that humans can just survive through anything, why do you think that so many died in Europe with the plague, in America with Smallpox, in World War II with the genocide? Although we can survive through a lot, it would take one massive nuclear war to end us all. If you can't see that, then you are simply kidding yourself.
Hamalish

Con

I agree on many points that you put together. There is a WW3 coming up soon. I agree. The majority of the population would be wiped out.

But humans are too smart for that. some smart guy probably built a underground anti radiation base. There might be thousands of these all around. Or maybe someone in the jungle might avoid the warfare and everything.

I agree, humanity is just growing and destroying. But humans have this one instinct of survival, the one they will always have.
addiexx

Pro

addiexx forfeited this round.
Hamalish

Con

Why forfeit? If you can't awnser this, then you should forfeit the whole debate.
addiexx

Pro

addiexx forfeited this round.
Hamalish

Con

Okay you basically gave up on the debate. That's okay.