Will liberals / democrats go to the heaven of the big three religions ?

Matthew 25:41 - Look up any version

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

I don't see the connection between a person's political ideology and their spirituality. If they believe in God/Allah and live morally according to their religion, what is stopping them from going to heaven? There are Democrats/liberals who are devoutly religious as well as Republicans/conservatives who aren't. For example, please read the posts on

4) Limit the rights of a select group of people.

Jesus loves everybody " but he loves me best. Kind of sits the wrong way with you, doesn't it? Well, it should and with good reason. If you spend any time reading the Bible you know that we all were made in God's image. Exactly which part of us is in God's image is less clear, but what is clear is that we were equally made in the image of God. Any law that doesn't treat people equally is as good as thumbing your nose at God. Even worse? Doing it in the name of God or based on religious beliefs (see #10).

3) Turn away immigrants.

Christian heritage runs through Judaism. We are an immigrant people. Even our religion began somewhere else. Our spiritual ancestors, Abraham and Sarah, were told by God to pick up what they had and start traveling. Moses, Miriam, and Aaron led a nation out of Egypt, into the desert and ultimately to new lands. Even Jesus spent part of his childhood as a foreigner in a foreign land. As Exodus says, we know how it feels to be foreigners in a foreign land. If you don't think being foreigners in a foreign land is still our story, ask the Native Americans. At best, turning away immigrants makes us hypocrites; at worst, it makes us betrayers of our ancestors and our God.

Why are only blue eyed blonde haired non-black / Judah people allowed in the United Satanic Ku Klux Klans of America.

I don't understand how your last post relates to your original point. Are you saying that democrats/liberals are racist?

I find it very ironic when you say Democrats/liberals "Limit the rights of a select group of people" and "Turn away immigrants" because most conservatives/Republicans are anti-gay and anti-amnesty.

YouTube : "Racism in the gay community".

OpinionoftheEagle forfeited this round.
Posted by OpinionoftheEagle 1 year ago
@NoMagic I personally don't believe in a "heaven" either, well at least not the Christian concept of heaven, but I'm trying to set aside my own personal beliefs for the purpose of this debate especially because my opponent wants to isolate the topic to the viewpoints of just those 3 religions.
Posted by rich.brisbo89 1 year ago
The Aryan (White man) lives in the Heaven of every religion on Earth. You can live in any god-damn state (or place) in 99.99% of the world and you won't be hated you'll be loved by 95% of the god-damn world.

Spend sometime on Storm-front. Or VNN.
Posted by NoMagic 1 year ago
Since there is no heaven, no one will be going.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Pro. Con forfeited the final round which is rarely acceptable conduct in any debate setting. S&G - Tie. Both had adequate spelling and grammar throughout. Arguments - Con. Pro literally plagerised the arguments in the 2nd round. This is an automatic loss of argument points as they were not his own. Sources - Con. This is due to Pro's plagerism of his source. Pro forfeits all source points for the erroneous use of them. Clear win for Con. I would highly recommend that Pro create his own arguments for these debates. You can't copy and paste from someone else's words from another site and use them as your own, that isn't how you properly source arguments. I wish this wasn't the case, as it's always unfortunate seeing plagerism here, but Con clearly wins due to this.