Crazyjumper
WillRiley

Will the Avengers Age of Ultron be better then The Avengers???

WillRiley
Started: 11/29/2014 Category: Movies

Crazyjumper

Pro

The first round is acceptance, and then all the rest (2, 3 and 4) is just going back and forth debating.
WillRiley

Con

I accept his debate.
Crazyjumper

Pro

Crazyjumper forfeited this round.
WillRiley

Con

Pro has BoP, and therefore must prove the sequel will be better. However, she can not prove the future, and also forfeited.
Crazyjumper

Pro

I am so sorry, I didn't realize anyone accepted my debate, so lets get started. It will be so much better!!! It will be better because if you have read the comics Ultron is a basically unstoppable robot that Henry Pim (Ant-Man) created. Ultron can take over any type of technology, meaning Iron-man's suits, Jarvis, S.H.I.E.L.D, any computerized thing. It will have so much action (if you have seen the trailer it is non stop action).
WillRiley

Con

I'm sure that everyone is aware that in the vast majority of times, the book is better than the movie. Also, the trailer is designed to hype you up. It doesn't mean that the movie will be good, but the trailer has to be good to bring people in. I would also say that a movie of "non stop action" will not be very enjoyable for two hours or so. I believe most people like to have at least a little bit of plot. Just because you personally liked the comic doesn't mean that the movie will be any better than the last one. You can't prove the future, and therefor, you can't prove it will be better. Also, if it is better is essentially going to be based on your opinion which is not factual.
Crazyjumper

Pro

Crazyjumper forfeited this round.
Posted by Crazyjumper 2 years ago
Crazyjumper
well I am going from the perspective of a comic book fan, and from watching the trailer
Posted by crushboy79 2 years ago
crushboy79
Your asking a question that we cannot possibly know the answer to. The movie has not come out and nobody has watched it. This debate cannot possibly be answered correctly. Duh.
Posted by Crazyjumper 2 years ago
Crazyjumper
Better meaning a little more action, and some more avengers too!!!
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Being hyped for a movie is great and all, but without choosing a standard of measurement you will have a very hard time meeting you BoP. Better could mean bigger explosions, or more character development, or a hundred other factors. Pick one, or a dozen, but try to make it less subjective.
Posted by Crazyjumper 2 years ago
Crazyjumper
What exactly do you mean???
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Define a standard of quality.
Vote Placed by JackFritschy 2 years ago
JackFritschy
CrazyjumperWillRileyTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro did not fulfill bop