LebLeft
leandro.sanchez

Will the middle east be a better place once all dictators are removed?

LebLeft

Pro

This is a new topic based on recent events in the middle east, and by recent I mean since 2011.

I am optimistic about he middle east's future especially when it comes to international relations

Any opponent who wishes to challenge me must present arguments justified by examples to challenge me.

Good luck
leandro.sanchez

Con

first i excuse my self because i am going to do some gramatical errors.but il do my best for kepping my test mistake free.
now my arguments:
-the middel east is a big aerea so if you take all the dictators away not all the countries in this waste area are going to react in a different way.
-what do you consider a dictator.are the sultans in saudie arabia also dictators ?are you refering to all the autocrates.in egypt for exapel if we consider the former lider as dictator(subject that is debattebel)then no,removing him only caused for problems.and in saudi arabia and the neighbering kingdoms.the removal of the dictators would create a power vacum .what would probelly give cause to a civil war.so taking the away .and your stattement:Will the middle east be a better place once all dictators are removed?
presumes thath this war will be won we still dont now these wars could go on for years .what would have serious efffects on the middel east an on word commerce,because of the oil and suez canal being in a war zone.
LebLeft

Pro

I live in the middle east and it is not a waste area.
American media makes you think that all middle easterns are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists which is total rubbish.
Egypt had more or less a 'good' dictator but the revolution led by youngsters had great goals.. too bad it was stolen by the Muslim brotherhood.
Saudi Arabia it is almost for a revolution to happen because of more or less good conditions for everyone which didn't exist in the of the countries having trouble now.
I think peaceful revolution and transition is the answer.
Arms and conspiracies ruined everything
Youngsters are the only hope we have and by youngsters I mean 20-30 year old mostly secular and modern.
leandro.sanchez

Con

well il first start by countering your arguments and statements:
-(I live in the middle east and it is not a waste area.)the middel east is 6,177,937.if something is big is subject of discusion but i would consider this as a vaste area.
-(American media makes you think that all middle easterns are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists which is total rubbish).
il counter your slighty offensive statement saying i cant think for mi self.i do not live in the U.S and do not read there news papper but i watch some of there media.My famely is cuban and chilien,my famelly has greatly suffer from american imperialisem,in cuba (a subject of my other debatte)and in chile.so i dont se there information in high regard.
-(Egypt had more or less a 'good' dictator but the revolution led by youngsters had great goals.. too bad it was stolen by the Muslim brotherhood.).egypt technequli isnt even a part of the middel east.the countries of the middel east are:he Middle East region contains the countries of Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.so i think we shoudent include egypt in our debatte.i excusse my self for having it mentioned earlier.if you wich we can talk about egypt in the commenteries or start a muslim brotherhood vs the revolution led by youngsters or even start an other debatte but egypt has no relevance in this debatte.and before i stop talking about egypt i shoul say thath the muslim brotherhood won the election ,so it wasent a revulution it was a coup.
_(Saudi Arabia it is almost for a revolution to happen because of more or less good conditions for everyone which didn't exist in the of the countries having trouble now.)i give you thath the conditions are good for a revulution but it wont be peace full.the nobility of the country would try to use and manipulate the masses for their own goll ending in a famely few betwen the different mini kingdoms or tribes of the country.
_(I think peaceful revolution and transition is the answer.
Arms and conspiracies ruined everything)thats a fair point peace is the answer but the revulutions wont probebly not be peace full,and it will make the arab country a lot porer than richer after the war,but it is the price to pay for fredoom .
but the question of this debatte :Will the middle east be a better place once all dictators are removed?
not in the short term after they are removed.And i shall note that your openion on a peacefull transition has a lot on commun with the muslim brotherhood.they at least didnt organize a coup.
sources: word atlas,my famely,the vice documentary on egypt,vlogbrothers video: egypt explaind!(both on youtube) and the internet site answers.)
I hope you will excuse me for my laughvebeel english skills.i hope that will not amke this debatte unpleasent for you and the votes.i hope you bring some countra argument and would like to have a debatte with you considering the situation in egypt .
witt all respect from leandro sanchez
LebLeft

Pro

The middle east is a vast are I agree with that.

It was my fault to mention Egypt again don't worry.
I agree with you we should talk about Egypt in another debate. (P.S : They didn't win the elections because they attracted the masses.. they won it because Morsi's opponent was part of the old regime.. plus he won slightly more than 50% of the votes which is discussable... oh and many media reported cheating..)

Anyways back to our discussion..

-Saudi Arabia has a huge number of islamists and tribes.. so a revolution isn't a good thing because it will lead to disastrous consequences.. (Hope not if something truly happens).. unlike other countries..
-After the revolutions end, people will realize they will need to open up and accept financial aid for multiple countries if they want to achieve the goals instilled in the beginning of each revolution.
Let's not forget.. a revolution is based on love.

Oh and don't worry I have no problem with your English..
Oh and don't forget to create a debate on Egypt when we finish this one :))
leandro.sanchez

Con

If a war errupts in saudi arabia all the kingdoms will imensli suffer and not advence or get better.because these revolucions will almost ever end in a war.the war will be prolongued because the arab legue will not accept an invassion in arab territory provoquing a long war that could take years leaving the countries in financial ruin .the tribes would fight for oil reserves .because the first to get the oil will get his armd chars and trops quicky transported .the peopel wodnt have the force to take this empacement.making if a civil war would errupt the reunion of their trops very difficult.the revolutionary forces woud get surrounded and destroyed.an allience betwen the royal famely of saudie arabia and the other monarchist countries are to be expected making the war into a massacre.countries like quatar woudnt get tourissem because peopel ussually not like going into a country that is at war .I dont belief the kings will go down peacefulli because it would be a shame to them as the king how coudnt mantain his kingdom.the only one that coudnt keep the control over his peopel
LebLeft

Pro

Yeah you're right but I really doubt it this is very hard to happen unless the US provides aid to the rebels.
Other than that.. i'm still hoping it works in the other countries.
leandro.sanchez

Con

less just agree revolutions are good in the other arab countries.but the kingdoms should start by small changes and go bigger and bigger with time.and can you start the debatte on egypt?
Posted by Asrooke 3 years ago
Asrooke
Who says all the dictators are going to be removed? :P
Posted by leandro.sanchez 3 years ago
leandro.sanchez
i find you saying i cant think for my self and belief evrething the american media says offensive.try not to offend my becausse you dont now me and judge only by our debatte.like civelized peopel im not imp`ling that you arent civilzed or anything like thath
Posted by leandro.sanchez 3 years ago
leandro.sanchez
is the person that maked the oppening argument stilll there?if yes good luck to you to .and what do you consider to be a better place
Vote Placed by donald.keller 3 years ago
donald.keller
LebLeftleandro.sanchezTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side had a better Conduct. S&G no doubt go to Pro. Neither side used sources, and the arguments weren't very convincing.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
LebLeftleandro.sanchezTied
Reasons for voting decision: despite con's atrocious grammar, he did manage to provide arguments showing that if all the dictators in the middle east were removed then things wouldnt necessarily get better. Pro's last round came off almost as a concession so arguments to the con but grammar to the pro
Vote Placed by Cermank 3 years ago
Cermank
LebLeftleandro.sanchezTied
Reasons for voting decision: I expected the arguments to go into whether dictatorship is better than democracy, or whether forced democracy is better, in the long run, for the future of the middle eastern countries. This was more of a random discussion which didn't really address the argument at hand. No one used any sources, so that's a tie. Pro had better spelling and grammar, although Con did apologize for his poor grammar as English is not (I assume) his first language.