Galaca
TheDebater_101

Windows is better than Mac

TheDebater_101
Started: 7/17/2015 Category: Technology

Galaca

Pro

As Windows upgrades and becomes better, Mac stays the same and does not upgrade.
TheDebater_101

Con

I will like to debate with Galaca and I will try to prove his statement wrong, but as he didn't explain who has the burden of proof. I think it's shared equally between both members of this debate
Galaca

Pro

Galaca forfeited this round.
TheDebater_101

Con

My opponent states that the Mac stays the same. I'd like to differ in that the Retina Screens are getting better and better and if the operating system stood the same, we wouldn't have updates and the OSX Mavericks is better than the OSX Lion, etc. which wouldn't happen if Mac stayed the same and didn't upgrade at all as OSX Mavericks is a "Upgrade". It also has a force touch touchpad, better display and faster flash storage now [1]
[1] : http://www.apple.com...
Galaca

Pro

Galaca forfeited this round.
TheDebater_101

Con

My opponent has forfeited, so having nothing to oppose, I extend my arguments, and ask for people to vote me as my opponent has forfeited both rounds
Posted by TheDebater_101 1 year ago
TheDebater_101
People vote
Posted by gabep 1 year ago
gabep
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Windows has more third party development, such as games and other software. Mac OS has, arguably, better security and a better layout (I'm looking at you, Window 8).
Vote Placed by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
GalacaTheDebater_101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited 2/3 rounds, conduct to Con. S&G irrelevant. Pro had to demonstrate that Windows is better than Mac, but Pro's only argument is that Windows upgrades, but Mac stays the same. Con showed how Mac upgraded from OSX Lion to OSX Maverick, and Con provided the source to prove it. Given no response from Pro about Con's claim of Macintosh upgrading, the resolution is not affirmed. Arguments to Con. Pro had no sources, and Con's source was credible and won Con the argument points, so sources to Con.