segregory
jacklykestacows

Windows is better than Mac

segregory

Pro

The windows computer can do and download way better games than any mac computer.
jacklykestacows

Con

Mac and windows aren't really meant to be compared like you are doing now, Windows is meant to be a workstation/gaming system while Mac is meant for productivity mainly with video editing and other things like that. So for the most part I agree with you but it is not fair to judge operating systems on what games they can get.
segregory

Pro

But yes they can still be compared. And by version,updates,size.and touch screens the windows is better for gaming,videos, and social media.
jacklykestacows

Con

Comparing it on anything other than gaming and heavy rendering would not be fair. They have different tasks meant for them.
Also have you ever used a Mac? I use a macbook pro for school and it is fantastic for that, it is small and does everything faster than the other windows laptops.
segregory

Pro

I have a mac myself but it is not faster. The mac book pro is slower than the windows 10. Even brand new windows is faster.
jacklykestacows

Con

This is just turning in to a battle of the anecdotes, Mac books come stock with pci-e based nvme drives which are some of the fastest storage systems on the market, that is what I meant when said that they are faster. Because of that speed thy are good for video editing and basic web design, professionals that work on websites like college humor say that they prefer Mac for its simplistic design.
Like I said before, each system has its own uses, because of this it is very difficult to argue one side or the other. For the most part it is a good idea to get a windows computer unless you know that you need a Mac for what ever you are doing.
segregory

Pro

It would actually be true to say that they are pretty equal. Because mac has good graphics windows is better at gaming.
jacklykestacows

Con

I agree with you 100% just like Brown vs Board of Education this is "separate but equal".