badgerfan228
FrackJack

Wingdinavia is REAL

badgerfan228

Pro

Wingdinavia is a real country, for all of you who want to know. First off, let me give you some background information about Wingdinavia.
Wingdinavia was founded 5 multieons ago by Master Han, who wanted to create peace and strength in the Choo-Choo galaxy. Master Han created a language called Wingdings 4, and he named his country after his newfound language. He wrote the Queesha, a sacred book about the information about Wingdinavia. This country divided into 32 provinces that is now known as the Wingdinavian Union.
The capital of Wingdinavia is Wingdinavia City. It is currently ruled by Master Lee, the 10th master. The order of the masters are: Master Han, Master Hook, Master Pok, Master Chin, Master Gol, Master Udonk, Master Nupo, Master Lin, Master Choi, and now Master Lee. These masters have upheld the sacred culture of Wingdinavia and defending our country against the Ingdings.
The Ingdings are the rival country of Wingdinavia. As you can obviously see, the Ingdings just took a "W" off of our name and called it their own. Ingdinavia is ruled by Master Akluki, a pedophile and a psychotic exiled from Wingdinavia for his gross behavior. He made Ingdinavia a rival country against Wingdinavia after the Ingdings lost the Great War of the Choo-Choo galaxy.
For all of the people who say Wingdinavia isn't real, I would like to see evidence that disproves my points. The Choo-Choo galaxy is the seventh galaxy from the Milky Way, and no telescope or space craft can see that far. So therefore, there is no evidence that disproves the existence of Wingdinavia. Please challenge me so I can kick your motherfuckking asss because i have all of the cards, so suck my big Wingdinavian D!CKKK
FrackJack

Con

Pro makes the most idiotic fallacy in the world of fallacys. The BOP fallacy. So when Pro makes logical ststements, I will rebut them with ease.
badgerfan228

Pro

badgerfan228 forfeited this round.
badgerfan228

Pro

badgerfan228 forfeited this round.
FrackJack

Con

Points to me.
badgerfan228

Pro

badgerfan228 forfeited this round.
badgerfan228

Pro

badgerfan228 forfeited this round.
Posted by Zack95 2 years ago
Zack95
going to vote Contender with 7 points just becuase of profile pic. XD
#SC4life
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
I've only got four debates, but I refuse to inflate my record with this garbage.
Posted by GiantSpoonMan 4 years ago
GiantSpoonMan
The burden of proof falls on you. You cant make an argument saying if you cant prove something it must exist. If that were the case i could say, there a an undetectable, invisible, flying, pink unicorn behind you and you cant prove me wrong so it must exist.