lolitajones001
Simple_Logic

Winnie the Pooh is part of the illuminati

Simple_Logic
Started: 11/25/2017 Category: News
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

lolitajones001

Pro

he is obviously part of the illuminati. I have so much real proof. The world has to wake up and see this dangerous threat to the world as we know it. It is my mission and sole purpose to show what im fighting for, or die trying.
Simple_Logic

Con

You sound very convinced, I am not sure I will be able to win this debate. Could you please present what evidence you have for this claim?
lolitajones001

Pro

Thank you for joining me in this very serious debate.

For starters, the shape of his nose is a clear yet hidden proof of his affiliation with the lizard people : a triangle.

A triangle, just like the sign of the illuminati. Beautifully placed in the middle of his yellow chubby face, there is the first undeniable clue.
Simple_Logic

Con

You are very observant, I am completely speechless, I believe I need to hear more evidence before I can debate this opinion.
lolitajones001

Pro

Well, we all know that Winnie the pooh loves honey. This could affiliate him with Yo Yo Honey Singh, the music producer
( among other things ). Well, Yo Yo Honey himself has been rumoured to be part of the illuminati.
Illuminati hand gestures, among other signs, has been our proof.

This proves that both Winnie the Pooh AND Yo Yo honey Singh are part of the illuminati, and we must get rid of them.

Thank You
Simple_Logic

Con

The more I hear, the more convinced I am. I am shocked by this evidence. I have always considered Winnie the Pooh to be a cute lovable character with an eating disorder.

However I am still not convinced this is enough evidence to make a full claim as Yo Yo Honey is only rumored to be part of the illuminati and not confirmed.

I am not familiar with illuminati hand gestures, is there any doctrine that gives evidence to this?

I am eager to learn more about this potential threat to society, and I hope you can come up with enough evidence to fully support your claim.
lolitajones001

Pro

the illuminati hand gesture is when a person makes the shape of a triangle with their hands. If you are interested with the rumours about Yo Yo Honey Singh, I do encourage you to research it, it's quite interesting.

Another of my theories come from debate.org itself, in all honesty, it's where I learned about the treats of Pooh bear.

A user here, called @kawynk, asked the question "is pooh bear part of the illuminati ?" and the responses to that question are hard rock proof, if you ask me.

100% of users that voted said yes, and one response particularly convinced me :

"He Just is Pooh bear is the leader of the illuminati. How do I know this? Well, let me tell you. Pooh bear is the leader because of his honey addiction and also, I just know. I am Gandolf the great. Don't question me. Illuminati Confirmed. I know Everything about everything haha haha."

So, if I may ask, if Gandalf the great HIMSELF acknowledges the dark side of the Pooh Bear, who are we to question him ?

Simple_Logic

Con

I am currently talking to Christopher Robin on the phone, he has some very interesting things to say about this scandal.

Christopher has confirmed that Winnie the Pooh's nose is actually round. The reason Disney has drawn him with a triangular shaped nose is because they are actually funded by the American government to do so.

He states that Richard Nixon in 1970 had a clever idea of creating an illuminati conspiracy to distract very observant individuals like yourself from government scandals, such as the watergate scandal.

This proved very effective at distracting the public eye from real world corruption. I can not say much about Yo Yo Honey but I believe he is also funded by the American government to use illuminati hand gestures to distract the public eye.

Christopher Robin also states that as Winnie the Pooh has no hands and only mere stumps it would not be possible for him to make these complex hand gestures.

As for the claim of Gandalf the Great, I am only familiar with Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White. This Gandalf the "Great" as he so calls himself must be an impostor, and therefore we can not trust his word.

As for Christopher Robin, he has never lied, while Richard Nixon is a known crook.

I hope this is not too traumatizing for you, I know I am going to have trouble sleeping tonight.
lolitajones001

Pro

I am currently talking to Eyore on the phone, and he has revealed to me some pretty compelling selling cases.

One of the dark side of the story of Winnie the Pooh is that the characters represent all a different mental disorder. For Christopher Robin, it's schizophrenia. This complex biochemical brain disorder affects a person's ability to determine what is reality and what is not. This proves that although Chrisopher Robin is a very lovable character, what he says isn't always true.
And Disney woudn't have drawn a round nose because otherwise Winnie would have looked too much like Mickey Mouse.

As for Richard Nixon's story, as you said yourself, he is know for being a crook. I highly doubt that he would create these Illuminati Stories. You say that he created the conspiracy to distract the public, but from what iv'e seen, Nixon was the one that was framed. The four burglars at Watergate were part of the illuminati, and they framed the president because they knew that he was going to reveal Illuminati secrets to the CIA.

Yo Yo Honey is not an American himself, and if the American gourverment really wanted to distract the public, I firmly believe that they would convince a more well known celebrity, as Yo Yo Honey is not very famous in the United-States.

As for Gandolf the Great, it seems that you are right. But still, I encourage you to read other responses to that poll, because they are very convincing and full of impressing proof.

This is my last argument, and I hope that you and everyone reading this will believe me, so that we can beat Pooh bear before it is too late.

As for my adversary, @Simple_Logic, I would like to thank you for being here and willing to debate this issu. In any way that this may end, I wish you the best.

Simple_Logic

Con

This is fascinating but if you are referring to Eeyore the donkey I find this highly unlikely that you were talking to him on the phone as he has no means of operating a phone, nor does he have any possessions in his home other than an old honey pot and a broken balloon. His house also has no utilities and was reconstructed by Winnie the Pooh and Piglet. https://en.wikipedia.org...

Also I was not referring to Christopher Robin the character from the series but rather Christopher Robin of the British Secret Service that over looks international matters involving fraud and corruption in other countries.

As you seem to be well educated in schizophrenia and claim to be talking to an imaginary character that has no means of operating nor accessing a telephone, I can only make the assumption that you are possibly suffering from schizophrenia and are in a state of denial, currently struggling with your unconscious mind to accept the truth. Your perceptions of reality have affected your ability to judge and your delusions are surfacing in this discussion. Treatment is available however and you should consult your family doctor right away for your best options.

Disney did not create Winnie the Pooh but rather purchased the rights to him in the 1960's, hence altering his designs and facial features.

I still stand behind the conclusion that Winnie the pooh would not be able to create the complex hand gestures involved with illuminati ritual due to his lack of hands and having only mere stumps.

Medical conditions put aside, I do not believe my opponent has provided significant evidence to prove Winnie the Pooh as part of the illuminati, although it is impossible to know the truth. If you truly believe him to be part of this devious scandal do not let my evidence sway you from uncovering the truth!
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 month ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
This debate is so dumb.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
This is probably the best illuminati debate I've seen as of now.
Posted by Crazy456Rhino 1 month ago
Crazy456Rhino
@BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 I'm surprised you don't believe this. After all, normally you believe stupid sh*t that makes no sense.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Wtf?!?!?!?!
Posted by Shad0wXx 1 month ago
Shad0wXx
I"m actually quite a conspiracy theorist myself, but I like solid evidence. This seems... rather baseless.
Vote Placed by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 month ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
lolitajones001Simple_LogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had better arguments. Con by default!