Izog109
lionard_dubson

Winter vs Summer

Izog109 has forfeited round #2.

Izog109

Pro

I will be arguing in favor of winter. First round is acceptance.
lionard_dubson

Con

i shell accept your challenge.
Posted by Smiggles 4 months ago
Smiggles
Winter all the way. Depending on the area you can die from a heatstroke or die from frostbite. Dying from frostbite/the cold is a WAY better way to go. Where I live, summer is tornado season(I live in tornado alley) which is HORRIBLE especially whenever where you live is most known for horrible tornadoes. We don't get much snow during winter which is awesome because whenever it does snow it makes me want to go outside for once because I know most of it is probably going to melt within the next day or two, plus no school(depending on the time of the month if we're on Christmas break then of course we have to stay home anyways,) debating rather or not which season is better is impossible to do as they both have their upsides and downsides, it can especially be hard to debate with someone if they live in a completely different place than you.