Delta2401
Foodiesoul

Witches or Vampires

Delta2401 has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point

Delta2401

Con

For those of us who like supernatural type shows, books or other media, I thought this may be a good debate. As it is, I have trouble picking one or the other.

Debate:
I will leave it to the challenger to pick either the side of the vampires, or the witches; specifically which one would be the better one to be.

I will then pick the other one, so we can have a proper debate.

Notes and clarifications:
For the purpose of this debate, we will just assume it is the normal styles of both as usually described in media.

Immortal bloodsuckers, with heightened reflexes, speed, strength, etc.

Or witches, while not usually immortal can use spells or other magical abilities to make pretty much all of the rest of their life easier.

And to be immortal, I mean simply not aging, or being succeptable to any of the effects of age.

And also, there is no gender limit on witch in this case. This can mean a sorcerer/ess etc. Since it all essentially just means the same thing, at least in the purpose of this debate. If you want to be a male witch, that is all fine and good :)
Foodiesoul

Pro

I accept your challenge.

I choose vampires.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 9 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
A male witch. Haha ;) like the Witch King